decafnaetd

"Treat her right"

24 posts in this topic

"Treat her right."

Thanks for that. My plan was to be an @$$-hat but now I'm not.

It doesn't bother me to see that in a review. At least I know the reviewer is trying to be kind.

I'll take that, all day, over these pretend internet tough guys trolling the board! :P

4 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

"Treat her right."

Thanks for that. My plan was to be an @$$-hat but now I'm not.

... and, "I'd like to keep her for myself"

gargh

On 2/24/2020 at 4:44 PM, pfunk said:

It doesn't bother me to see that in a review. At least I know the reviewer is trying to be kind.

I'll take that, all day, over these pretend internet tough guys trolling the board! :P

Some of these "men" weren't spanked enough by their parents.

15 hours ago, pfunk said:

Fair. Valid point.

Ahh yes...cliche filled reviews.  "Standard two call system led me to safe, easy to find incall. When she opened the door, Wow is she hot! Her pictures don't do her justice. I won't go into details, but I left very happy and will be back. I was tempted not to write a review, because I want to keep her all to myself. Treat her right guys!"

7 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Ahh yes...cliche filled reviews.  "Standard two call system led me to safe, easy to find incall. When she opened the door, Wow is she hot! Her pictures don't do her justice. I won't go into details, but I left very happy and will be back. I was tempted not to write a review, because I want to keep her all to myself. Treat her right guys!"

You forgot to add the part about receiving the best BJ you've ever had.

7 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

How else would you describe an AVERAGE session?  They all can’t be spectacular.

It was either Maris or Mantle who said (paraphrase), “What other job could you fail 2/3 of the time, but still get paid all this money and be considered a hero.”

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

How else would you describe an AVERAGE session?  They all can’t be spectacular.

It was either Maris or Mantle who said (paraphrase), “What other job could you fail 2/3 of the time, but still get paid all this money and be considered a hero.”

Do you know how insulting that is to the gents who write those reviews and had a truly spectacular visit, but choose to be discreet? For some of those gents, that's the best time they've had in years. It's funny because I've referred my clients who write those reviews out to women with reviews that are much more wild, explicit, and maybe what you or others consider spectacular, and so many have come back for multiple visits with me never to return to those ladies, disappointed without THEIR needs being met. It's always the ones talking about average reviews, average ladies, average sessions, who are AVERAGE themselves. 🙄

@Hunter VanDyke:

With proper research a client’s AVERAGE session should be filled with wild sex and wonderful conversations.  Over the last 50 years rankings of my sexual experiences have looked like a typical bell curve.  I can count on one hand those rated A+, with 2-3 times that many horror stories.  Over the last few years, with the help of the Internet, the curve has shifted significantly upwards; I seldom have a bad experience.

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

@Hunter VanDyke:

With proper research a client’s AVERAGE session should be filled with wild sex and wonderful conversations.  Over the last 50 years rankings of my sexual experiences have looked like a typical bell curve.  I can count on one hand those rated A+, with 2-3 times that many horror stories.  Over the last few years, with the help of the Internet, the curve has shifted significantly upwards; I seldom have a bad experience.

With proper research a clients AVERAGE session should be filled with what HE wants, not with what YOU think it should be. Better yet, with proper research, it should be filled with whatever HE AND his PARTNER he chose wants. 

GFE and PSE are so subjective that the meaning varies wildly frpm person to person......I have no clue what AVERAGE would  mean

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

With proper research a clients AVERAGE session should be filled with what HE wants, not with what YOU think it should be. Better yet, with proper research, it should be filled with whatever HE AND his PARTNER he chose wants. 

Good point, and closer to what I was trying to say.

...Well I feel a little cliched, because I say "treat her right", "standard two-call system", "safe incall" , "wow!", "great bj" etc. Apparently I am the cliche king. :)

I don't think I've ever said the bit about keeping her for myself because a ) then she would starve bc I don't have all that much money and b ) creepy guy with a plastic-sheet-covered room in the basement much?

I admit that I have, often, smiled a wry smile when I read that in a review. Sure, 'treat her right' can be dismissed as trite. Perhaps it can be taken as condescending. But in reflection, I applaud any gesture, phrase, cliché that can serve as a reminder to all of us that respect, simply courtesy and good manners must always be part of any interaction and/or appointment . 

I've been active in this hobby for a long time and have written a lot of reviews. I try to avoid the obvious cliches, but it gets hard not to repeat myself, even when my experience with someone was amazing/fantastic/incredible (see my Private Delights reviews, and you'll see those words again and again). The more I like a provider I've seen, then the more I worry that I'm shortchanging her by reusing the same superlatives. But maybe I'm just being neurotic.

I have always taken the meaning to treat her right meaning common courtesy.  That she was drama free, so you should be the same. Communicate, show up on time,  don't over stay your time, etc.

As for the others, two call system, safe incall, etc, those are still important information. I have been sent to places I would normally never venture. But the reviews from  long time members saying you will be safe there,  kept me from canceling.  I did have one well known provider send me her room number and hotel address at the same time,  3 hours in advance.  It was my first appointment. I had no reviews and  the only reference I gave was in jail at the time.  Lol.  A dancer on P411, who knew me but only from the club. So she didn't screen. All her other reviews had said a two call system. It worried me but it was an expensive hotel.  So I took a leap of faith. That was my start into the hobby. . So I know you guys have seen the same things over and over again. Just remember there are those who are just starting, who need to know these things. 

Edited by Alex Majors

Actually comments about easy to find incall and looks are useful information. Some aren't easy to find and some providers hide their flaws well in pics. 

On 2/27/2020 at 11:48 AM, FoxCar said:

I've been active in this hobby for a long time and have written a lot of reviews. I try to avoid the obvious cliches, but it gets hard not to repeat myself, even when my experience with someone was amazing/fantastic/incredible (see my Private Delights reviews, and you'll see those words again and again). The more I like a provider I've seen, then the more I worry that I'm shortchanging her by reusing the same superlatives. But maybe I'm just being neurotic.

I was worried about that in my responses too 😂

I just want the other ladies to know when a guy is fun and a sweetheart and a gentleman, if he's high energy or more on the romantic side. I wish we had that feature here, but we can give references and ladies can contact us for deets here if they choose too. 

If a guy i didn't click with well, and vice versa gave me a generic review, I would probably give a generic response like...Thanks for being a gentleman and respecting my boundaries. Idk

On 2/26/2020 at 10:35 AM, Admiral C said:

Holy shit that’s my template right there 😬

I suppose "Treat her right" would deserve the mockery it gets if everyone actually did--as if it were something so practiced by all that it didn't need to be said. Still, it's no doubt preaching to the choir...

On 2/26/2020 at 10:35 AM, Admiral C said:

What’s wrong with that review? It contains everything that I want to know. YMMV