arkoshark3377

Looking for a surrogate provider.

102 posts in this topic

Apparently

I've already found my one true hooker.  I'm just here because I'm bored.

It's difficult not to.  I have a way of luring in my victims.  It's a gift.

18 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Hunter, you’re still feeding the troll. 😱

Okay, I'm off to watch the season premiere of Better Call Saul. Have a goodnight Bit. 💋

Night, sugar britches

You can't.  I'm an inoperable and malignant tumor.  Just keep living your life and try to pretend I'm not there.

By the way, I really enjoyed myself last night, but while I was trying to get to sleep, I remembered I had read something along these lines in the OP's post.  I almost couldn't get to sleep after that, I was giggling so hard I cried a little.  This is the perfect little cherry on top of the rancid pile of shit I've turned this post into.

Some of these "men" weren't spanked enough by their parents.

16 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

Toxic cavemen, like myself, have been known to avoid eating pussy for ideological reasons.  I avoid it simply because it's disgusting.

Loser.

Arkoshark, I know the feeling. It can be scary to get back into the world. You made a step forward by sharing your concerns.

I would suggest reading these boards to get a sense of the lady's personality. You might get sense of what spending time with a lady will be like based on how they present themselves here on these boards. You might look at starting slow, with a lunch or dinner... then later move to dancing, holding a lady in your arms, moving together to the music, moving together as one.. Ask the lady if she has a social meet and greet rate and take things at your own pace.

Good Luck.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:53 PM, arkoshark3377 said:

After a long time marriage gone bad my confidence level has hit the bottom. Looking for a provider who I can see weekly who will take their time with me preferably past the age of 30, slim, and attractive, GFE, as I can't deal with immaturity. The goal is to go slow until my confidence level enables me to look for another long term friend. Will start immediately. Am a professional in good shape with excellent grooming/hygiene habits. 

Everyone is different of course, but I don't really see why your confidence should be shot. Most relationships end at some point and there is always plenty of blame for both parties. That aside, I am sure you can find a lady you click with and become her regular. ONE warning \ heads up however.... It is possible that after a time of being her regular, you may well lose the desire to find another wife-girlfriend-long term friend...etc. That does not happen with everyone of course, but it does happen sometimes. 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:53 PM, arkoshark3377 said:

After a long time marriage gone bad my confidence level has hit the bottom. Looking for a provider who I can see weekly who will take their time with me preferably past the age of 30, slim, and attractive, GFE, as I can't deal with immaturity. The goal is to go slow until my confidence level enables me to look for another long term friend. Will start immediately. Am a professional in good shape with excellent grooming/hygiene habits. 

Hey OP.  Sorry that your life took this turn.  My opinion: but I bet most of us m have stories that set us back in the world of heart aches.  But it sounds like you’re turning the page and making tracks in a new direction you feel will best suit you. Good on ya for that!  And what better place to find a nonjudgmental date that will make you feel like a king for an hour than these boards.   And then maybe see again.  Or not.  Or someone else.  Make like big bull and date as often and how you like as you can.  May you find the companionship here therapeutic and may it help you get your life back to where you would line it to be. 

On 2/23/2020 at 4:32 PM, NolaScofflaw said:

This is the most self-righteous community I've ever butted-heads with.  Even more ironically than usual because you're all just as debauched as I am.  If these women weren't physically attractive, you would have no interest in them.  Just as they would have no interest in us if we weren't paying them.  You can try to fool yourselves into believing you're more virtuous than I am, but you're not.  We're the same.  Gaze upon your likeness within my eyes and despair.

Feel free to leave. Us self-righteous people are generally happy go lucky people who has a positive outlook on life.

Who invited this person?🤮 It would really suck to be that miserable. 

Can someone explain how to enable the silencing/block function ?

10 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Feel free to leave. Us self-righteous people are generally happy go lucky people who has a positive outlook on life.

Go to your profile settings, at the bottom there is an "ignored users" option, if you go to that there is an option to put in the name of who you wish to ignore and set the options from there

13 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Somehow, I don't think you are going to have to worry about it. As a self admitted troll looking for victims, arch nemesis, entertainment by turning threads to shit. etc.....etc.....Nolatrolla appears to be working over time to get bounced  outta here by the Moderators. My guess is he will succeed.

The moderators can't ban me.  They're too chicken.  Bawwwk bawk bawk.  I double-dog dare them.

1 hour ago, NolaScofflaw said:

The moderators can't ban me.  They're too chicken.  Bawwwk bawk bawk.  I double-dog dare them.

Where's Boink when we need him??😂

Kaduk is way too nice and Whisperer is too fair.

@NolaScofflaw I hope today is filled with happy blessings for you.

4 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Somehow, I don't think you are going to have to worry about it. As a self admitted troll looking for victims, arch nemesis, entertainment by turning threads to shit. etc.....etc.....Nolatrolla appears to be working over time to get bounced  outta here by the Moderators. My guess is he will succeed.

Well, reading the forum posting rules I don’t think he’s done anything beyond trolling which offers a 1 point warning and not a ban. And the trolling is obvious but also admitted to. Beyond that most of the posts are self deprecating or say things in a blunt form.  

Don't try to hide your cowardice behind reason.  You're all yella.  Especially that Boink character.

56 minutes ago, NolaScofflaw said:

Don't try to hide your cowardice behind reason.  You're all yella.  Especially that Boink character.

Aww...Show us on the doll where Boink hurt you. 😭

🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

I love people like this! It's fun to watch them struggle, flail, and generally look goofy. It's like a cartoon. I've always thought the coward is the guy who attempts to act tough, but just looks silly.

:lol:

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

I love people like this! It's fun to watch them struggle, flail, and generally look goofy. It's like a cartoon. I've always thought the coward is the guy who attempts to act tough, but just looks silly.

:lol:

This comment was so stupid I feel like ridiculing you over it would be too close to bullying.  Look at all the fucked up things I've said here and let that sink in.  Also, I've already admitted that I'm a coward.  I'm only courageous when I'm hiding behind a keyboard.

6 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

This comment was so stupid I feel like ridiculing you over it would be too close to bullying.  Look at all the fucked up things I've said here and let that sink in.  Also, I've already admitted that I'm a coward.  I'm only courageous when I'm hiding behind a keyboard.

You're funny! :lol:

This stopped being a discussion related to the original interesting, thoughtful topic a while ago and has devolved into an internet version of 3rd grade name calling.  I'm waiting for "I know you are but what am I" or "nanny nanny boo boo".  How about we shut this one down and move on? 

3 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

This stopped being a discussion related to the original interesting, thoughtful topic a while ago and has devolved into an internet version of 3rd grade name calling.  I'm waiting for "I know you are but what am I" or "nanny nanny boo boo".  How about we shut this one down and move on? 

All quite true.  I recognize that I fell into the trap too.🙁

10 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

All quite true.  I recognize that I fell into the trap too.🙁

I don't know if you really did fall  into the trap...it's all relative. I know you remember the old days of TOB. Back then there were many trolls, flamers and flame wars. Many of those wars were genuinely hilarious and some of the trolls quite clever and funny...Nolatrolla...not so much. His comments would not have even been noticed back then, and neither would our responses. Nola's style sounds exactly like that troll we had about a year back and it is likely the same one, but it is too unimportant to try and recall. Relatively speaking, based on what we have seen in the past, it's amateur hour all  the way. 

6 hours ago, sb1212 said:

How about we shut this one down and move on? 

How about you lead by example and stop feeding the God damned troll

6 hours ago, Admiral C said:

but it is too unimportant to try and recall.

The juvenile approach you took with this comment revealed it's intent, but this part was especially transparent.  These childish attempts to dissuade me have and will continue to fail.  They may even be encouraging me a little.

"The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin." - Ted Kaczynski

This is why these tiny little rebellions against tyranny are important.  The 20th century was littered with examples of how people like me can be affected by people like you when you become too empowered.  At some point, I may no longer have the liberty to keep to myself and heckle humanity from a distance for my own amusement.  Even people like you eventually become victims of your own tyranny when things get bad enough.  Just as he futilely sacrificed his liberty in an attempt to save the world, I'm sacrificing my reputation here to try to enlighten you perverts.  That's not true, I'm doing it for the lulz.  I know I'm not going to get through to anybody.  That's the only difference between the two of us.  I realize you're all doomed and aren't worth saving anyway.  I do enjoy making a joke out of it, though.  To the point that it may be worth the aggravation that humanity caused me before I became too apathetic to care.  I'm quoting and comparing myself to the Unabomber.

13 minutes ago, NolaScofflaw said:

"The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin." - Ted Kaczynski

This is why these tiny little rebellions against tyranny are important.  The 20th century was littered with examples of how people like me can be affected by people like you when you become too empowered.  At some point, I may no longer have the liberty to keep to myself and heckle humanity from a distance for my own amusement.  Even people like you eventually become victims of your own tyranny when things get bad enough.  Just as he futilely sacrificed his liberty in an attempt to save the world, I'm sacrificing my reputation here to try to enlighten you perverts.  That's not true, I'm doing it for the lulz.  I know I'm not going to get through to anybody.  That's the only difference between the two of us.  I realize you're all doomed and aren't worth saving anyway.  I do enjoy making a joke out of it, though.  To the point that it may be worth the aggravation that humanity caused me before I became too apathetic to care.  I'm quoting and comparing myself to the Unabomber.

TL - DNR

50 minutes ago, NolaScofflaw said:

The juvenile approach you took with this comment revealed it's intent, but this part was especially transparent.  These childish attempts to dissuade me have and will continue to fail.  They may even be encouraging me a little.

You are barking up the wrong tree on this one. I could take a few minutes to look in old threads for that other troll name, but it is not important enough to take the time to do. If dissuading you mattered, it would be easier to just block you, but it is not important enough even to do that. Now I am not interested in encouraging you either, but that COULD have a positive effect. It might cause you to up your game to the more entertaining troll standards we are accustom to.

Standing up to the injustices that you feel have abused you is a good thing. Resorting to the same types of abuse towards others is not in any way constructive