arkoshark3377

Looking for a surrogate provider.

102 posts in this topic

After a long time marriage gone bad my confidence level has hit the bottom. Looking for a provider who I can see weekly who will take their time with me preferably past the age of 30, slim, and attractive, GFE, as I can't deal with immaturity. The goal is to go slow until my confidence level enables me to look for another long term friend. Will start immediately. Am a professional in good shape with excellent grooming/hygiene habits. 

Edited by arkoshark3377

You sound like you're going to be a great catch for one of our very lucky, lusty  vixen's.  

I’m sure there are several ladies that would welcome weekly meetings with a generous, respectful gentleman.

May I suggest you start with looking at the listings for a lady who might interest you. Do a review search with any criteria that is important to you.

Once you find someone who interests you, contact her by her preferred method, submit any screening requirements she may have. Once you pass screening, setup a meeting and good luck.

Keep in mind that if you do find a lady who you share weekly meetings with, she is most likely not looking for love.

Also keep in mind that most ladies will require screening prior to a first meeting. If you are unwilling to provide any screening information, you should seek out other avenues instead of TOB to meet ladies.

If you don’t have references from other ladies, search out newbie friendly ladies.

15 hours ago, arkoshark3377 said:

After a long time marriage gone bad my confidence level has hit the bottom. Looking for a provider who I can see weekly who will take their time with me preferably past the age of 30, slim, and attractive, GFE, as I can't deal with immaturity. The goal is to go slow until my confidence level enables me to look for another long term friend. Will start immediately. Am a professional in good shape with excellent grooming/hygiene habits. 

What a touching post.  Glad you found the community and hope you find what you need.

15 hours ago, arkoshark3377 said:

Call Laci French (see person posting above).

Jesus Christ, this is not the place for that.  You just put a target on your back.  These broads are going to eat you alive.

Edited by NolaScofflaw

I disagree.  Real men bottle up their emotions until they go away.  They don't publicly whine for attention.  His approach would cause him to suffer more, even if it didn't make him a target.  I understand why he's doing what he's doing, but this practice should be discouraged.  Especially in environments like this that are teeming with predators.

I don't understand this connection.  Toxic cavemen, like myself, have been known to avoid eating pussy for ideological reasons.  I avoid it simply because it's disgusting.

Nevermind the second comment, I didn't notice the "not".

Edited by NolaScofflaw

There are several caring ladies whom specialize in companionship, and are great listeners. A couple have given me support when I was down. One retired and moved away we still support each other. 

2 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

These broads are going to eat you alive.

Of course there are some whom will eat your wallet alive. Fixed it for you

Pussy can be disgusting sometimes, but it can also be tasty and delicious 🍽😋😍

Even within this best-case scenario, your tranquility becomes dependent on another person's cooperation.  It's better to derive contentment from things that you have more control over.

From your responses, I bet you derive the most pleasure from your hands.

21 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

From your responses, I bet you derive the most pleasure from your hands.

Obviously not, or I wouldn't be here.

2 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

Especially in environments like this that are teeming with predators.

These "predators" have provided me with some of the most intimate and ecstatic moments of my life. It's amazing what happens when you treat them like people.

14 minutes ago, fork said:

These "predators" have provided me with some of the most intimate and ecstatic moments of my life. It's amazing what happens when you treat them like people.

This is the most self-righteous community I've ever butted-heads with.  Even more ironically than usual because you're all just as debauched as I am.  If these women weren't physically attractive, you would have no interest in them.  Just as they would have no interest in us if we weren't paying them.  You can try to fool yourselves into believing you're more virtuous than I am, but you're not.  We're the same.  Gaze upon your likeness within my eyes and despair.

9 minutes ago, NolaScofflaw said:

This is the most self-righteous community I've ever butted-heads with.  Even more ironically than usual because you're all just as debauched as I am.  If these women weren't physically attractive, you would have no interest in them.  Just as they would have no interest in us if we weren't paying them.  You can try to fool yourselves into believing you're more virtuous than I am, but you're not.  We're the same.  Gaze upon your likeness within my eyes and despair.

I have no idea what is your point. Sure I only go for women I find hot, and yes most would ignore me if I wasn't paying them. It doesn't mean you have to consider them "predators" and "broads" and can't make a real connection. You CAN have a transactional relationship and still respect each other.

Do you call the barista at Starbucks a "predator" because she wouldn't make you a coffee for free? That's just another transactional relationship.

My point is that we're all selfishly motivated.  I don't see how you people can take these encounters this seriously when this is what's fueling them.

I don't think you understand what I was referring to.  There are many women here that will take advantage of weak men looking for companionship.  They'll play along to get more money out of them and then abandon them once that well has dried up.

45 minutes ago, NolaScofflaw said:

....  There are many women here that will take advantage of weak men looking for companionship.  They'll play along to get more money out of them and then abandon them once that well has dried up.

While I have occasionally encountered such women, mostly in the stripper trade, I have found the ladies who thrive here on TOB to have more empathy than that.

5 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

I disagree.  Real men bottle up their emotions until they go away.  They don't publicly whine for attention. 

IMHO, such emotions do not ‘go away’.  Bottled up they fester and may lead to depression.  Real men recognize this and seek help, be it from a mental health professional or from a sexual therapist. (A new label for many of you fine ladies.😁)

As for ‘whining in public’ I think the OP merely stated The specifics of his ISO.

@NolaScofflaw, I'm not able to quote you for some reason, but I do have question for you. How can a provider abandon a client when the well dries up? I see my clients for a set amount of time for a set rate? It's agreed upon ahead of time. We don't owe clients anything after that time is over. 

I've said this many times. You gents move on from us way more often than we move on from you.  Are we supposed to continue seeing clients for no pay? Should we require clients to continue paying when we are not providing for them anymore?

I always find it odd when we're referred to as predators because we stop seeing a client. We're not in a relationshop with you guys. We're professionals. It's like saying the client is a predator because he choose to move on. Like he was just using us or something. We agree on time and rate. That's all. Anyone can move on at any point for any reason. 

12 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

@NolaScofflaw, I'm not able to quote you for some reason, but I do have question for you.

Hunter, I was having a similar problem.  I think the quote feature changed.  Try pressing the ‘+’ next to ‘quote’; that seems to bring up a dialogue box for the new quote feature.

Moderators: Please correct this if I’m wrong.

Just now, Bit Banger said:

Hunter, I was having a similar problem.  I think the quote feature changed.  Try pressing the ‘+’ next to ‘quote’; that seems to bring up a dialogue box for the new quote feature.

Moderators: Please correct this if I’m wrong.

I'm able to quote you and others in this thread, but not him. Strange. 🤷‍♀️

Only when you choose to focus on the thoughts that are upsetting you.  If you choose to suppress them, the pathways weaken and eventually go away.

That's no different from suggesting heroin addiction as a solution.  It may make you feel better now, but you aren't treating the underlying issue.  Therapy can make things worse as you're oftentimes encouraged to whine on a regular basis about whatever it is that's bothering you, keeping those thought processes alive instead of allowing them to become fuzzy and eventually fade away.

He wants someone to pat him on the back and say "there there".  I'm mocking him for it because I believe this approach will prevent him from solving this problem.

I've clearly explained in a previous post exactly what I'm talking about.  I'm not sure how I could explain it more clearly, so I'll just reword it.  I'm specifically talking about situations where the hooker leads the customer on with their fantasy that a real connection is forming, when this isn't the case.  Women will do this because this can allow them to get much more money out of the man than they could have if things had remained professional.  If you're honest with your customers about what's going on, this doesn't apply to you.

Ofc not

There's nothing wrong with abandoning a customer if you didn't lead him on leading up to that.

Lol!  It's fun for me, but I recognize it's not quite as fun for my victims.  It will end as soon as you people figure out that ignoring me will force me to find victims elsewhere.

I noticed that too and tested that + quote here.......NolaTrolla cannot be easily quoted. I think if you post multi quotes, you cannot

be quoted...no doubt the point

Same troll...new name...Don't know why he can quote but not BE quoted...but then again, he does not say anything REALLY worth quoting. As for his comment about  his "victims".....he makes himself his own victim by sounding the fool.

You definitely sound like you have a victim mentality, and still have some growing up to do. Learn how to be assertive not aggressive, how to set clear boundaries and stick to them, accept responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming others.

It's hilarious that you think you have any power to victimize posters on this board with your words. We have a tough crowd here. 😎

This doesn't match our conversation.  I've spoken out against the victim-mentality I've found here.

Never going to happen.

I would have preferred to have found a community that doesn't warrant these attacks.  I expected more out of a criminal-underground.  At least a few Bond-villains like myself to plot and scheme against.  Maybe even an arch-nemesis.  But no, this community is just as boring as any other.  You all have been a disappointment to me.  I hope you're happy.

Criminal underground, villain's, arch nemesis???We're not Gotham City sweetheart.  🤣

Regular folk here looking to have some fun, and get our wants and needs met. You're a funny one.

Maybe try some comic book boards or something? 🤷‍♀️

Good luck with your search though.