Imyrhklbry

System down ??

12 posts in this topic

Anyone having issues with listings ? Was perusing and all of a sudden , nothing??  Admin aware? 

TOB was down temporarily for a while last night.  At least for me it was down and I couldn’t log in.

TOB goes down about once a month. 

I assume that it is for maitence.

It's unfortunate that the ladies pay for advertising and this still happens.🤔

Happy Friday!

To bad the listings are not working this morning. 

For me either. Excited to see them get back up!

Happy friday babes!

It was down for a while. You can see a gap in the listings starting shortly after 3:00 am

TOB was down for about an hour this morning

I thought I was the only one having that problem this morning and last night. This morning it let me go into forums but could not repost. Unlike last night 

I know I'm a technological idiot, but when TOB is down as it periodically is,  how does one log in to post an inquiry as to whether TOB is working?  Moreover, why and how does one expect to receive replies?  Infectious disease experts and all epidemiologists are encouraged to reply. 

Edited by Happymon

@Happymon
Think of TOB broken up into its components. You have the site as a whole, and then the areas within the site (listings, reviews, message board, etc.) If the site as a whole is down then nothing can be done; however, it appears as though the individual areas can be taken down as needed. So you can post a message but maybe not view listenings. Or you can see reviews but maybe not profiles. 

That’s a super high level and there are likely dependencies so if one thing breaks other areas might feel it, but that should give a good idea on how one can “log in to post an inquiry as to whether TOB is working”.

Edited by JoDoe27