AssLvr

Thanks to all the fine

5 posts in this topic

providers I've met on this site.  Many know who and many I've met incognito.  My experience is 80+% positive. 5% amazing!!!!

A few are simply money hungry or negative on life.... but you get that everywhere. 

I applaud the provider that enjoys her work and is happy to accommodate. 

Many guys, myself included, can be giant dicks at times! Lol 

We get horned up and suddenly fall back to a 13 year old mentality. 

Thankfully it doesn't last long.  Usually after a good release with a great provider, we come back to center. 

Anyway, I'm rambling. I just want to thank the great providers in Denver and the one's that visit here!

Cheers to you all!🍻👍🤘😁😜👅

Those are great stats. Kudos to you. You're doing it right. 😊❤

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Those are great stats. Kudos to you. You're doing it right. 😊❤

Thanks and cheers to you!

15 hours ago, AssLvr said:

providers I've met on this site.  Many know who and many I've met incognito.  My experience is 80+% positive. 5% amazing!!!!

A few are simply money hungry or negative on life.... but you get that everywhere. 

I applaud the provider that enjoys her work and is happy to accommodate. 

Many guys, myself included, can be giant dicks at times! Lol 

We get horned up and suddenly fall back to a 13 year old mentality. 

Thankfully it doesn't last long.  Usually after a good release with a great provider, we come back to center. 

Anyway, I'm rambling. I just want to thank the great providers in Denver and the one's that visit here!

Cheers to you all!🍻👍🤘😁😜👅

I'm with you on the attitude of gratitude.  My experiences with the ladies from TOB have made my life so much better.  I've said this before, but I'll say it again.....I get that this is a business, but, for me, it should be about 2 (or more) consenting adults having fun, sharing pleasure and having a genuinely good time with each other.  And I've found that type of experience many times because of the lovely ladies on TOB.  

Although we deal with a number of a holes a day, cheers to those gentleman that don’t haggle donations, stay way longer reach out with a lame greeting, waste our time, play games and don’t show... YOU make this job pleasurable and we should be thankful there are some of you that make this experience an amazing one. Without those of you who truly care about us, this would be a very empty profession. So thanks guys... and you know who you are :) ♥️💋