sparkey600

Truly Bi Providers?

10 posts in this topic

My wife and I are looking for a very true Bi provider, we have seen a few (many women) in the past but are looking for a lady we can welcome into our home as a friend as well.

Thanks in advance!

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

My wife and I are looking for a very true Bi provider, we have seen a few (many women) in the past but are looking for a lady we can welcome into our home as a friend as well.

Thanks in advance!

They are a dime a dozen in CA,but here....hope you get a lot of pms.

Do you mean someone who’s actually into it?

We can’t self promote here but hope you find someone! ;) 

ladies are as fun to play with as men in my opinion💃🏽

On 2/19/2020 at 11:00 PM, Leena_rose said:

Hope you find someone! ;) 

On the Forum? No, but there’s nothing saying that you may not respond directly (PM) to the OP.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:22 AM, Bit Banger said:

On the Forum? No, but there’s nothing saying that you may not respond directly (PM) to the OP.

I got a long lists of PM's....Thanks Everyone I appreciate it very much!

How would you know she's "truly bi"? Do you have a test you can administer or something?:lol:

On 2/22/2020 at 7:48 AM, 2Big said:

How would you know she's "truly bi"? Do you have a test you can administer or something?:lol:

Nope  do have have not.

Oh wait I do, she came over and proved it! YAY me and my wife!

You ever get tired of yourself? I didn't think so........

13 hours ago, boink36 said:

I think 2Big has a legitimate question. Google "gay for pay".

Possibly he might have a point. I doubt it though. He never seems to have a point. Mods keep him on here for his "shock and Awe" value as others seem to get deleted here. A rant for another day..........However.....My wife and I have had a positive solution to our situation. Said and done. Happy campers we are...

Thanks for being in 2Big's corner, we all appreciate that, really. I'm sure all of the board appreciates your input on 2Bigs's  comment for sure. We ALL are looking to see what he might have to add to the conversation because he isn't offering hateful comments in the least. His comments are pleasurable and thoughtful. We all of us here really enjoy his input to what we respectfully enjoy in our daily lives. I'm for one waiting for 2Big to respond to this rant. I for one really think he (HE?? OR She?? i HAVE NO IDEA) Might reach out and offer thoughts in an enjoying well thought out and articulate manner. I'm sure he or she's thoughts will be measured as usual and VERY insightful as we on this board are very used to. Thanks for 

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

I think 2Big has a legitimate question. Google "gay for pay".

I'm sure you do bud......