Lonely1

Why is it so

24 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity I am wondering why is it so hard to find a woman in Colorado who loves receiving oral. Also why is it so hard to find one who loves oral and enjoys holding the guys head there while she squirts

Many of us ladies love oral and not sure why this is difficult for you to find?

Read reviews and look on p411.

Best of luck to you!

5 hours ago, Lonely1 said:

Just out of curiosity I am wondering why is it so hard to find a woman in Colorado who loves receiving oral. Also why is it so hard to find one who loves oral and enjoys holding the guys head there while she squirts

It's all about the way you do it...

Maybe it's that we know when the sprinkler is going to turn on and we don't want you to drown...Lol

14 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

This is why it is so important that you ladies provide some sort of feedback, verbal or non verbal though verbal is way better, remember men are really dense with non verbal

Maybe it's that we know when the sprinkler is going to turn on and we don't want you to drown...Lol

I've only has the pleasure of being with a very small hand full of squirters. However, none provided a stream of sweet nectar in such a quantity or velocity that I was ever in any danger of drowning, never have I wasted a drop.

I love to give oral and will take direction as provided.

6 hours ago, IRsparky said:

I've only has the pleasure of being with a very small hand full of squirters. However, none provided a stream of sweet nectar in such a quantity or velocity that I was ever in any danger of drowning, never have I wasted a drop.

Love this!!!! 😂😂😂😍😍😍

13 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Getting oral is easy getting a squirt out is harder 

I am willing to stay down there for as long as it takes for her to get the squirt out

On 2/15/2020 at 9:48 PM, Kandi Apple said:

Kandi Apple when the sprinkler turns on I want her to hold my face there so every drop gets into my mouth

I've been trying to learn how to breathe through my ears. But I need a lot more practice ! :P

1 hour ago, SixtiesDude said:

I've been trying to learn how to breathe through my ears. But I need a lot more practice ! :P

I found that doesn’t help when her thighs clamp down, covering your ears.  In the other hand, at least my eardrums are protected from her deafening cries of ecstasy. 😱😁😱

😇

On 2/15/2020 at 4:34 PM, Lonely1 said:

Regarding your first question, I can only conclude that you aren't looking very hard. Read the reviews - the overwhelming majority mention pleasurable DATY  experiences. 

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I found that doesn’t help when her thighs clamp down, covering your ears.  In the other hand, at least my eardrums are protected from her deafening cries of ecstasy.

:rolleyes:

Tell me about it. I start out looking for Nightwish videos and wind up with Russian girls dancing with swords. Why does this keep happening? 

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

Tell me about it. I start out looking for Nightwish videos and wind up with Russian girls dancing with swords. Why does this keep happening? 

Do you have her contact information?

If that's the price I pay for bringing a Lady pleasure ... Then drown me baby!! Mmmm ... Mmmmmm ...good! 😜😜

👏👏👏👏👏

10 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Regarding your first question, I can only conclude that you aren't looking very hard. Read the reviews - the overwhelming majority mention pleasurable DATY  experiences. 

getting pleasurable DATY is fun , but if you don't quirt then what ? 

I’m gonna offer what is probably an unpopular opinion here but maybe I’m not the only one who feels this way...

It seems as if when I give instructions on oral, I sometimes get the guy who is honestly just not listening. They’ll SAY they are listening but just do the same stuff as before. And it’s not that there are no chicks who like receiving oral but there are ones who do and ones who don’t get a lot out of it and there’s nothing wrong with being one of the “nots”. I have gotten some good head before but at the end of the day it’s just not what does it for me. Wanna “make me squirt?” well you can go down all night but your best bet is to just ask me what else works and be cooperative.  Cooperation with such a tall order isn’t necessarily easy but it’ll pay off because I deliver very well when I don’t feel like a circus seal with tits.  Whether it’s personal recreation or a transactional encounter, being listened to and all that jazz goes a long long way.

i know when I’m with a hobbyist that my fun isn’t the ultimate priority really, but it still feels to me that’s it’s a disservice to Both parties when one says I aim to please, then decides that there is but one way to do it. There are many many ways and nothing wrong with people who need a thing but maybe not that thing :) 

On 2/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, BadBoy said:

Do you have her contact information?

Yeah, hang on. Let get my contacts open....

Ah, here it is.

Черт возьми, я сумасшедший.

Are you talking in the hobby or in real life?  In the hobby it's a safety issue but in real life I can't imagine having a hard time finding a woman who would love nothing more than to have you planted between her legs.  

A full on squiter will try and drown you... 

Bring your snorkel.... 

On 2/19/2020 at 4:05 PM, Vassago said:

Dang! Ironically the only safe place to run into this girl would be a narrow dark alley!