Yogi

Donation inquiries

13 posts in this topic

Greetings,

Searched the forum a little, but I didn't see any recent posts on this topic. So, here goes. With the (somewhat) recent restrictions in ad and website content, I find that it is a bit difficult to determine a providers requested donation -- especially if they are not on P411. (That seems to still have donation information usually.)

Are folks finding that, due to the changes I mentioned, a gentle inquiry about donations is no longer taboo? I've been out of the game for a few years and trying to get a handle on how things have changed.

Many thanks. Yogi

You will find out before you go for the session.

It might not be till the last text or conversation you have have her..............

but you will be told or shown in some capacity.

I agree, this is the single biggest unrevealed detail.

The true professionals leave clues on multiple sites.

Thats my 2 cents on this one.

This is not rocket surgery.  If she does not list donation amounts anywhere, it has never been an issue, nor is it now, to simply ask "what is the donation for an hour of your time?"  If she has an issue with that question, worded that way, move on.  If you ask about cost and specific services, well, the blue balls you end up with are deserved.  Stop over thinking and go get laid. :)

Just phrase it as, "and what do you request as a donation for an hour of your time and companionship?"  No mention of any form of quid pro quo.

Ask for a website would be my answer to you. Most established providers have their own  personal website. And it should be posted on TOB as well as P4 and other posting websites. Always good to do your homework and if you feel a bit shy about asking about her rates? You should never fear asking about her personal  website!  A great website goes into detail and will explain protocol of that individual provider as well as directing you to all postings website, gallery of nice pictures of her, and of course a list of posted rates! 
Best of luck and happy hunting!😊

I see a lot of established providers webs sites with the donation listed , may not say what the details of the Donation are for and that's a smart way to go . Just do some home work or just ask her.

I think a lot of providers use site where  they can be listed  like 

P411 /EORS/  Slixa / Twiter /Switter  /Personal Websites / seen them on emails  

I avoid asking about rates. I’ll check her website as well as her ads and online profiles (slixa, tryst, p411, and private delights) to figure it out. I don’t want to bother anyone if she’s outside my budget.

I don’t waste my time with providers who don’t state their rates online, and will only tell you after you’ve contacted them. If you have to ask, you can’t afford it.

6 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I see a lot of established providers webs sites with the donation listed , may not say what the details of the Donation are for and that's a smart way to go . Just do some home work or just ask her.

I think a lot of providers use site where  they can be listed  like 

P411 /EORS/  Slixa / Twiter /Switter  /Personal Websites / seen them on emails  

Several well established ladies do not list their donations on their website and not everyone has P411,EORS, etc.

If the lady that you are inquiring about has made it on TOB, she has some sort of online presence and history.

Google will be your friend. Do the research nessacary. 

Most ladies but NOT all will have a website or advertise on a site that allows donation to be listed.

I personally make it known in the communication process.  It saves us both time and a head ache.

I see several of the ladies on P411 in the donations have "ask me about my rates". Does this not invite time wasters? or do they change their rates on a daily/hourly basis? 

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

I see several of the ladies on P411 in the donations have "ask me about my rates". Does this not invite time wasters?  

Yes...yes it does...

3 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I see several of the ladies on P411 in the donations have "ask me about my rates". Does this not invite time wasters? or do they change their rates on a daily/hourly basis? 

Some ladies are traveling and yes the donation will be different.

Some ladies have a sliding scale for donations.

If you are a newbie it may be more.

If you are a regular it may be less.

If you are a difficult guy it will be more.

Some ladies offer different types of encounters. 

Massage/Fetishes/Dominatrix/Role Play 

And so on...

If they say ask me for my donation...

Just ask.