Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thecoach

Top 3 best gift ideas

11 posts in this topic

Help us out ladies please. Tell us what are your top 3 favorite gifts to receive for those gentlemen who like to give you a little something extra to show our appreciation. 
Thank you for your help.

The Coach 

1) airline gift cards

2) massage gift cards

3) lingerie Gc 

4) hotel gift cards

5) sushi den gc 

6) Ulta gc 

I guess it goes without mention that I like gift cards 🤣
Some of my favorite things I’ve received Aside from gift cards have been - flowers, candles, chocolates, corky coffee mugs, kinky gifts,  or a tip, though. 💜 

The worst gift I ever received was ex wife’s Rolex 🤣 I pawned it and went on an extravagant vacay 🤭🤷🏽‍♀️   if you think I’m gonna wear your ex wife’s jewelry, you’re nuts. 🤡 

2 hours ago, Just Jos said:

1) airline gift cards

2) massage gift cards

3) lingerie Gc 

4) hotel gift cards

5) sushi den gc 

6) Ulta gc 

I guess it goes without mention that I like gift cards 🤣
Some of my favorite things I’ve received Aside from gift cards have been - flowers, candles, chocolates, corky coffee mugs, kinky gifts,  or a tip, though. 💜 

The worst gift I ever received was ex wife’s Rolex 🤣 I pawned it and went on an extravagant vacay 🤭🤷🏽‍♀️   if you think I’m gonna wear your ex wife’s jewelry, you’re nuts. 🤡 

Thank you for sharing... I like your added twist best and worst ..  

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Did the vacation more than makeup for his worst gift ? If so,it wasn't that bad.

Usually let the girls go through my boxes of promotional kinky stuff or give them an adult DVD...

Thanks for the gift card suggestions.

4 hours ago, Just Jos said:

No, no, no, Jos, I told you it was my dead  wife's Rolex.

It’s really sweet of you to ask. I think a good portion of us ladies are taking care of RL stuff and fams. I’m not doing extravagant outings, new hand bags etc.  So what I am getting at, is even the smallest gestures, really mean a lot, and create a memory. I received the cutest most delicious little box of chocolates and remember that gentleman perfectly. 😘

1. New LV handbag

2. Sunglass Hut gc 

3. Perry’s gc

4. Victoria’s Secret gc

5. Amazon gc

10 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

It’s really sweet of you to ask. I think a good portion of us ladies are taking care of RL stuff and fams. I’m not doing extravagant outings, new hand bags etc.  So what I am getting at, is even the smallest gestures, really mean a lot, and create a memory. I received the cutest most delicious little box of chocolates and remember that gentleman perfectly. 😘

1. New LV handbag

2. Sunglass Hut gc 

3. Perry’s gc

4. Victoria’s Secret gc

5. Amazon gc

Audrey thanks for the suggestion. You hit on my point. I know money and gift cards are always appreciated. To me something personal is important because I’m sure most of the ladies have a lot of RL expensive like we all do and are less likely to do something nice for themselves.  

16 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I received the cutest most delicious little box of chocolates. 😘

bb9fae4d2718434d43459bb70a48047e.jpg