coking

Best tool for your tool

19 posts in this topic

I’m looking for a new tool to groom my tool. Good on skin contact, no kinks it nicking of the skin, no pulling of the hair, etc. Any suggestions on what’s good or best out there in the market?

Recently been hearing about this Manscape trimmer but also heard it’s not as good as it’s advertised. 

TIA

I say wax it .. no nicks no cut's last way longer and when the hair grows back it's thinner and softer 

I love hard wax , only kind to use for those areas .

Edited by lustybustygina

8 minutes ago, whosyourdaty said:

Bought this a little over a year ago and it's really great. Like a baby's ass, my balls.

And it's still rated #1 ...

https://groomandstyle.com/art-of-shaving/5-best-body-groomers-for-men/

1. Philips Norelco Bodygroom BG7040/42

Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series

The body groomer is a great tool for grooming.  I use it 😂😂

Edited by ilovewomen

1 hour ago, whosyourdaty said:

Bought this a little over a year ago and it's really great. Like a baby's ass, my balls.

And it's still rated #1 ...

https://groomandstyle.com/art-of-shaving/5-best-body-groomers-for-men/

1. Philips Norelco Bodygroom BG7040/42

Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series

Great. Was actually looking into this one too. Have an older norelco groomer from many years ago which worked really well until recently (power circuitry burned out), so wondering if I should stick to what I know. Rather buy new than try to fix an oldie. Thx.

Coking, depends on how thick the thatch is, maybe something 20 v, battery operated from Home Depot to start with?  😁😁😁😁. JK 

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

Coking, depends on how thick the thatch is, maybe something 20 v, battery operated from Home Depot to start with?  😁😁😁😁. JK 

🤣 May need some safety goggles

There is only one thing I allow near my tool:

xPwQSiD.jpg?1

15 minutes ago, Bigguy said:

Gillette fusion razor with a good gel. Do it in the shower. 

Exactly. It's not that complicated. Just go slow the first few times, and you get the hang of it.

23 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I say wax it .. no nicks no cut's last way longer and when the hair grows back it's thinner and softer 

I love hard wax , only kind to use for those areas .

Waxing is amazing! About two years I ago I started waxing my bits and it changed everything. To the OP, if shaving works for you stick with it! But I definitely think waxing is always worth at least one try. A month of smoothness and not having to worry about nicks and razor burn is truly a freeing experience. 

I've been trimming and shaving for many years and have learned to be mindful, take it slow and after doing it for a number of times, it is no more difficult than shaving my face.  This thread brought back some fond memories of my ex-wife and I.  We traded "grooming" each other and the "quality control" check at the end was always fun.

Disposable razor and scissors. Pull the skin tight and shave. It's surprisingly easy and safe. I've never drawn blood, but got some razor burn once which made it hard to sit still. Lots of shaving lotion/cream is the secret to avoiding that.

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

Disposable razor and scissors. Pull the skin tight and shave. It's surprisingly easy and safe. I've never drawn blood, but got some razor burn once which made it hard to sit still. Lots of shaving lotion/cream is the secret to avoiding that.

I’ve never drawn blood, but those nasty ingrown hairs a few days later 🤬

My best defense has been an exfoliating glove.

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

Warm mouth:P

And I'll add some other warm places that are perfect for the job.  ;)

On 2/13/2020 at 0:19 PM, FoxCar said:

Exactly. It's not that complicated. Just go slow the first few times, and you get the hang of it.

And don’t forget to use OLD SPICE afterwards. Wake ya right up.:rolleyes: