Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thelegend87

ANR/ABF

14 posts in this topic

Just curious as this is a “Fetish” of mine if you will. I was just wondering who else out there has heard of this, and who else has been curious about it. 

Google says it's adult nursing/breast feeding

4 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Yes please enlighten us sir??

Urban dictionary was my friend.

Sorry for the late reply. But yes that is exactly what it is as mentioned above the adult breastfeeding. Sorry if it’s a odd topic 

On 2/11/2020 at 7:40 PM, pfunk said:

I thought ANR/ABF was a freight company! 

Also YRC

On 2/11/2020 at 7:40 PM, pfunk said:

I thought ANR/ABF was a freight company! 

BNF ...i thought it was a railroad company

Never heard of this term or coined it as such. But I will say this is so fuc*ing hot!!!! 

Several years back I use to see this FBSM gal. And after a couple of sessions with her. She brought this up to me, that she was lactating. I was oblivious to it. But ever since then I am hooked!!

Had this type of relationship with a lady here years back, oh the memories of those few months!!! 

It's also something that I have seen more of in Seattle and Portland. Guess it must be something in the water out there:lol:..

Makes the best coffee creamer for kinky husbands ever!

Kidding. Well not really, but in the fetish communities -- which is separate from "swinging" and "swapping" -- bondage/rope art, leather and then big/little (yeah, adults wearing diapers, that one complete escapes me had enough of diapers with real youngins!) seems a lot more prevalent. And there's a zillion guys that term themselves either "dom" or "sub" with accompanying desires.

Also, don't forget the bodybuilding crowd. Breast milk is apparently really really good for you in that arena so pretty easy to sell/donate/whatever.

Personally I think it's incredibly sexy! If I was partnered with someone into I'd, I'd induce... ...dunno if I would with strangers, I perceive it as too intimate. I guess given the nature of me and what I do, that's hypocritical? Hmmm...