Dita

Boring Sunday Babble

18 posts in this topic

Bored, boredom, bored. So what better than to start a conversation.. Is anyone doing anything fun, exciting, or is everyone else bored??? 

I’m having a blast shoveling snow for the past 4 days 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm angry at the weather! See Ilovewomen's post, above. :mad:

I wish it would stop snowing, and get warm for a few days. The snow is making me want to move to Phoenix! :eek:

I'm just watching old movies on Netflix to pass the time...;)

I was going to brag about the weather in the RGV, but the mob could get angry.  Let’s just say I had a delightful ride on my motorbike yesterday. 😜

It currently FITS (Fun In The Sun).  But the high winds (20-25mph) have postponed the pickleball tournament and blind folded raft races at the pool. It’s even been chilly enough that folks wear clothes.😱

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I'm angry at the weather! See Ilovewomen's post, above. :mad:

I wish it would stop snowing, and get warm for a few days. The snow is making me want to move to Phoenix! :eek:

I'm just watching old movies on Netflix to pass the time...;)

Whatcha watching?

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I was going to brag about the weather in the RGV, but the mob could get angry.  Let’s just say I had a delightful ride on my motorbike yesterday. 😜

It currently FITS (Fun In The Sun).  But the high winds (20-25mph) have postponed the pickleball tournament and blind folded raft races at the pool. It’s even been chilly enough that folks wear clothes.😱

I really need to come visit.

So everyone else is just as bored. Except for bit banger...  must be nice love.. where are you sir... and how do I get there.. lol

18 minutes ago, Dita said:

.... where are you sir... and how do I get there.. lol

RGV = Rio Grande Valley

Head SSE until your feet get wet. Turn R hugging the coast until you hit the border.  Then head upstream for about 40mi.  All you need to pack is a towel;  we don’t wear many clothes around here.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I really need to come visit.

Yes, you do 😁😘

I really like clothes, well... pockets actually, and actually actually, the contents thereof.  Can a nice old guy in cargo shorts fit in down southern way?

Today.......

watching the Breaking Bad marathon.

I always see something I haven’t see before.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I really like clothes, well... pockets actually, and actually actually, the contents thereof.  Can a nice old guy in cargo shorts fit in down southern way?

Get a sporran 😁

Seriously, we ALWAYS carry a towel.(*)  I had a pocket sewn into my towel for various & sundry reasons.

(*) I swear, Douglass Adams {Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy} must be a nudist.

Definitely a boring day.  Too cold to go out, so i found an older film I hadn’t seen before:  Hidden Agenda with Brian Cox and Frances McDormand, who I happen to think is one of the sexiest women in film.

1 hour ago, Seeker5280 said:

Today.......

watching the Breaking Bad marathon.

I always see something I haven’t see before.

I'm was doing the same earlier...best show ever!

9 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I'm was doing the same earlier...best show ever!

Nope.  That honor belongs to “The Wire”.  Even I have to admit that Idris Elba is hot af.

We happen to be binge watching "Board Walk Empire" after I shovel of of te white shit off my driveway...sheesh!

20 hours ago, Dita said:

Bored, boredom, bored. So what better than to start a conversation.. Is anyone doing anything fun, exciting, or is everyone else bored??? 

Been snowboarding everyday since Thursday!
Need to get some work done today but we got another 8” of pow overnight so it’ll have to wait!

enjoy!

Here in Ca we have had some crazy weather , Rain , Snow , Wind , 80's some days

Sunday it was windy and rain and cold ,, but not as cold as it is in Co. I was looking at the weather for next week to see if you all going to get some Sun  , well hate to say your not :o

Not Boring  here I had some good fun in the sheets on Sunday before the Oscar's ..:P