Mr.Pink

A novel approach...

14 posts in this topic

So I was browsing the local FB market place and happened to come across an ad for a lady selling her skivvies, with the caveat that she would model them for you. I'll give her credit for thinking outside the box. I don't think the ad lasted long.

That is the problem with FB. All it takes is someone to complain and they pull the plug. I knew one provider, who had a account under her working name. Yes, but how many accounts  obviously have made up names.  One guy kept bothering her on messenger, so she unfriended him. Next thing you know, her account was suspended because he complained. She lost a 10yr account. 

Good Ole Facebook.

MY personal facebook page is frozen.  Someone tried hacking into it, I reported that when I got notification of a password change attempt.  I tried opening my facebook page with the password I used.  Fat fingers kept putting in the wrong password.  After the 3 attempts, Facebook locked me out of it.  They then told me I had to use thwe computer I last used to log into Facebook to log in a gain to reset my password.  Problem was, I used a work computer on th elast log in from a company I didn't work for anymore.  Facebook then told me I had send a picture verification like a drivers license or passport, etc. to reset my password. NOPE.  Not Happening.

So I am locked out of my Facebook account and you know what?  BFD.  I only used Facebook to keep tabs on relatives anyways. So no loss on m end.

I got notified last week that someone tried to reset the password to my Facebook account. It didn't work.  LOL

There are sites to sell your panties and all your other items.  For me a huge waste of time. Not interested in 10,000 chats to sell $20.00 panties that cost 30$$

On 2/5/2020 at 7:26 PM, Raine-7379 said:

There are sites to sell your panties and all your other items.  For me a huge waste of time. Not interested in 10,000 chats to sell $20.00 panties that cost 30$$

Maybe Mr Pink will bank roll the operation Raine....just kidding. Mr Pink.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, Alex Majors said:

That is the problem with FB. All it takes is someone to complain and they pull the plug. I knew one provider, who had a account under her working name. Yes, but how many accounts  obviously have made up names.  One guy kept bothering her on messenger, so she unfriended him. Next thing you know, her account was suspended because he complained. She lost a 10yr account. 

Interesting ! My facebook account is obviously under this name and a lot of my friends in the adult video industry have real facebook accounts under their stage name.Never heard of any of them having an account suspended.Usually if someone bothers those ladies,they reported the guy to facebook and HIS account gets suspended.Of course they unfriended him . Guess its down to who reports who first.

Besides FB & our usual sites, there are lots of interesting ways to make money and/or advertise... i even see tons on Google Maps and LinkedIn... at first i was shocked, but I see some of the methods in the madness now...

"modeling agencies"     "night clubs"    "adult entertainment"    "dating services"     "therapy" of various sorts"    or     "lodging" with random names 

On 2/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, Cherry aka Miya said:

Maybe Mr Pink will bank roll the operation Raine....just kidding. Mr Pink.d

Drop me a line, I'll sell your granny panties no extra charge. :lol:

7 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Drop me a line, I'll sell your granny panties no extra charge. :lol:

Complete with skid marks?😳😂

52 minutes ago, Laci French said:

you should charge extra for those.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

you should charge extra for those.

That’s a fetish

A former ATF made good money along these lines:  She would meet a guy (more than one) at Starbucks, and he would give her $200 - she would go into the restroom and shit in a zip lock baggie, zip it shut, put it in a grocery bag, and bring it out to him.  What they did with it, she did not know and did not care.  They wouldn't pay unless it was fresh and warm.

Now that's  a  fetish!

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

A former ATF made good money along these lines:  She would meet a guy (more than one) at Starbucks, and he would give her $200 - she would go into the restroom and shit in a zip lock baggie, zip it shut, put it in a grocery bag, and bring it out to him.  What they did with it, she did not know and did not care.  They wouldn't pay unless it was fresh and warm.

Now that's  a  fetish!

Can’t make this Shit up... pun intended :) 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

And I won't even pay $5 for a latte at Starbucks.