2Big

Jennifer Lopez at 50?

21 posts in this topic

There is a lot of talk in the media of how great she looks at age 50 and her dress. What people are forgetting is that this woman probably spends more on her daily skin care routine than the average person spends on his mortgage. She probably had a nip and tuck here and there. Plus, she probably works out like a maniac, etc. 

If you want to know what a 50 year old woman looks like, search on Tinder for that age range and you'll get the unvarnished truth.

Btw, it's the same with men: most of them don't look like Brad Pitt when they're in their 50s.^_^

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

, she probably works out like a maniac, etc. 

^^ THIS!! ^^

I totally agree with you 2Big. These stars have an easy life. Not saying they don't work hard. I mean their job isn't hard on their bodies. They get pampered, hire the best money can buy and once they make it big, their stress factor is way down. Plus you always see them pretty much at their finest. Hair just done. New designer clothes. Perfect tan. Mani-pedi every week or two. Great dental care. Personal trainer to keep them toned.  I am sure if we all had that at our disposal, the US would be like all those futuristic sci-fi movies. Where everyone was perfect.

2Big, what you say is probably all true.

That being said, knowing what she looks like at 50 today, would you turn her down if she wanted you?

OMG, She has plenty of money, but you can't buy a body like that with the stamina cardio and strength she has. Well, maybe if you believe in Kryptonite.

If the 49ers would have recruited her for the second half they would probably be in Disney World now.

I noticed that at the end of the show Shakira was breathing heavier than JLo.  Granted, she put on a slightly longer show.

im 52 and feel 25 lol and I do skin care ,, I need a nip or 2 lol 

But hey Jlo is sexy and hottie even  when she was a fly girl  ...

3 hours ago, KellyKiss said:

You’re only as old as you feel 

Naw - A man is only as old as the woman he feels 😁

Attributed to George Burns

Jennifer Lopez comes from a good gene pool. She's always been hot,but yes, its obvious she works out.

On 4.2.2020 at 2:50 PM, ilovewomen said:

2Big, what you say is probably all true.

That being said, knowing what she looks like at 50 today, would you turn her down if she wanted you?

She's not really my type, plus I don't fuck 50 year old broads. I would give Shakira the old in and out, though. 

age is a beautiful thing - it's nature and its bigger than all of us.  you can fight it all you want but in the end it will win.  be stoked with what you got and who you are and life will be more fulfilling - just my opinion...

I have been lusting after J.Lo for neigh on 30 years, and am pleased to find that some things never change, except perhaps that I am lusting much more deeply and sincerely with the wisdom of age, trust me.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:01 AM, 2Big said:

There is a lot of talk in the media of how great she looks at age 50 and her dress. What people are forgetting is that this woman probably spends more on her daily skin care routine than the average person spends on his mortgage. She probably had a nip and tuck here and there. Plus, she probably works out like a maniac, etc. 

If you want to know what a 50 year old woman looks like, search on Tinder for that age range and you'll get the unvarnished truth.

Btw, it's the same with men: most of them don't look like Brad Pitt when they're in their 50s.^_^

She can spend 20 hours in prep for our session. The more prep, the better. In a NY minute I'd do her. 

On 2/7/2020 at 10:39 AM, hornyoldtoad said:

age is a beautiful thing - it's nature and its bigger than all of us.  you can fight it all you want but in the end it will win.  be stoked with what you got and who you are and life will be more fulfilling - just my opinion...

Like most things in life, one has to experience age to appreciate its more subtle benefits.

None of us will escape time - - even those who are "well preserved."

As has been noted, advanced age beats the alternative.

And it comes to you how it all slips away. Youth and beauty are gone one day. No matter what you dream or feel or say. It ends in dust and disarray.

Like wind on the plains, sand through the glass, waves rolling in with the tide. Dreams die hard and we watch them erode but we cannot be denied ... the Fire Inside.

B.S. 1991

20 minutes ago, whosyourdaty said:

And it comes to you how it all slips away. Youth and beauty are gone one day. No matter what you dream or feel or say. It ends in dust and disarray.

Like wind on the plains, sand through the glass, waves rolling in with the tide. Dreams die hard and we watch them erode but we cannot be denied ... the Fire Inside.

B.S. 1991

The problem is that a lot of women age badly. 

I used to have a crush on this woman:

dbe272bab69f8e13f14b405e038deb64.jpg

Thirty years later...

ab49ef78e2877bfd2c2bfa738e459bf0.jpg?ito

Men aren't immune to this rapid decline in looks, either.

1772042,HotdoFAWuchymwVDXj9N8GA2hcJeE9vJ

The_Blacklist_-_James_Spader_%28cropped%

Unfortunately not all of us can age gracefully.