mtmoves

Crazy Stories

9 posts in this topic

My favorite game to play in a Strip Club or Private Adult Party is "Shots For Stories" Ask specific things like, "Tell us the story of your first orgasm involving another person." The stories are interesting and the guys almost always remember in detail including names while the ladies not as much. I insist they give names and details!!

I could tell you that on my first visit ever to a provider, heard someone calling my name.  When i looked over, I realized it was a local cop that i knew.  He asked what i was doing in that neighborhood.  My first foray into this world almost ended before it started.  Lucky for me, I just waved, yelled, “Visiting an old friend”, and headed on in.  Does that qualify as crazy?

There was the time I was exiting a local hotel used as an incall and I heard my name… twice.

I turned and the desk clerk was a young lady I had become friends with when she was working as a hostess at a local restaurant, and she now worked as a desk clerk at said hotel.

Pulled out the "visiting a business colleague" excuse when she asked why I was there. :D

Always fun to read the crazy/funny stories to realize the hobby is not immune from 'life happens' - and we are all not alone in this scene.

Audrey's post a few moons ago had a few of these:

I had an appointment at a downtown hotel with a provider. She double booked and two of us arrived at her door to knock at the same time. I backed out and let him have the appointment. 

One of my Favorites was my ATF had given me a key for another reason. Shad told me of an appointment but they got to having fun and went way over time. I walked in on them!!  Hw was standing there bare assed and she was kneeling and doing her thing probably getting ready for an extended round. I shocked them and they sort of froze in place....I walked up, slapped his bare ass, and told her not to lose focus....LOL As I left it made me so happy I laughed out loud....MT

So many crazy stories,that I would have alcohol poisoning if i took a shot for each one.  (Good thing I don't drink )

Years ago when I was living in my downtown condo I had a provider over for an overnight, someone I had known a while.  When she left early in the morning she called me right away to tell me she had gotten her car stuck in our driveway exit trying to leave.  It turns out she used the “in” ramp and was going the wrong way.  It took me about 20 minutes to direct her out of there as some of my neighbors were getting their days started and passing by.  Made for some awkward conversation explaining who she was but I was able to cover my tracks pretty well!