Cweedz

Where’s them sexy ladies at

17 posts in this topic

Where’s all the sexy ladies at. Trying to have a fun time. 

If I may offer some advice.

I think your approach here may result in you not having a good time.

Remember, a little respect goes a long ways.

Maybe try this:

Hello, my name is Cweedz.  I just joined and was hoping to meet some of the very nice ladies here in TOB.

I know that was kind of corny, But just one example of a proper introduction.

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

If I may offer some advice.

I think your approach here may result in you not having a good time.

Remember, a little respect goes a long ways.

Maybe try this:

Hello, my name is Cweedz.  I just joined and was hoping to meet some of the very nice ladies here in TOB.

I know that was kind of corny, But just one example of a proper introduction.

Only if every text we get would take your'e advice :o

I've tried a different approach that has worked pretty well for quite a while.  "Ilovewomen" has said it wonderfully.  Research and participate in the forums.  Be respectful.  Most of us are here for fun with consenting adults.  I've gotten good results by perusing the ads, trying to find a compatible lady, texting respectfully with something like,  "Hi my name is XXX.  I saw your ad on the board and am interested.  If you text me back I am happy to text you my board handle and continue the conversation to see if we might have some compatible interests.  Thanks, in advance, for getting back to me at your convenience."

So far, I've met some wonderful ladies with shared interests.

19 minutes ago, average1 said:

I've tried a different approach that has worked pretty well for quite a while.  "Ilovewomen" has said it wonderfully.  Research and participate in the forums.  Be respectful.  Most of us are here for fun with consenting adults.  I've gotten good results by perusing the ads, trying to find a compatible lady, texting respectfully with something like,  "Hi my name is XXX.  I saw your ad on the board and am interested.  If you text me back I am happy to text you my board handle and continue the conversation to see if we might have some compatible interests.  Thanks, in advance, for getting back to me at your convenience."

So far, I've met some wonderful ladies with shared interests.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Mic drop.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:27 PM, Cweedz said:

Considering the message you sent me on DM, I don't think you'll be very successful in booking a lady of your choice. 

Please reconsider your approach or do not attempt at all. You are not only rude, but your message to me was very crude and definitely did not have me thinking "ohh my god I can not wait to meet this guy. His message made me so wet"

insert eye roll here. 

For example : hello my name is xxx. I would like to see you. I don't have any references but will screen however you need. 

Not : you're hot AF and I want to bend you over or whatever you said to me. 

It's all about the approach 100% Be A Discreet Gentleman 

Not how big our your tits or like to bend you over .or any other thing that's not being discreet , is going to make any one jump up and say oh Baby come over .. 

Edited by lustybustygina

So, Cweedz, are you getting the sense that maybe your initial strategy isn't working? Yes, these wonderful  women participate in dates for money, are damn good at what they do and cause us (well, me anyway) to get a little out of breath  just thinking about them . Otherwise, they are the same as all other peope, and deserve for us to be polite and respectful. Just because they advertise here doesn't mean they are required to accept any of us as a client. Suggestions:

1. Apologize to Amber for how you approached her. It's really in your best interest to do so...

2. Learn how to search listings and profiles to find providers who interest you.  You will probabably need to focus on "newbie friendly".  Study their ads, reviews and websites before reaching out. 

3. Visit and participate in the forums.  Do a search to find the many threads that deal with the topic of how to find and connect with providers.  

4. As others have suggested, figure out a polite, respectful way to connect with providers. Read their ads and websites to see how they want to do this (text/call/email/website contact form), and what is needed for screening. Don't  like their requests? Just move along....

Feel free to post or PM with questions. 

Good luck, and Happy Hobbying!

9 hours ago, Amber Allure said:

Considering the message you sent me on DM, I don't think you'll be very successful in booking a lady of your choice. 

Please reconsider your approach or do not attempt at all. You are not only rude, but your message to me was very crude and definitely did not have me thinking "ohh my god I can not wait to meet this guy. His message made me so wet"

insert eye roll here. 

For example : hello my name is xxx. I would like to see you. I don't have any references but will screen however you need. 

Not : you're hot AF and I want to bend you over or whatever you said to me. 

Maybe, he can find you on Twitter, so he can send a d**k pic... Because none of us have ever seen one of those... Ugh

Girls over the years have shown me some of these messages, so I don't need to imagine what was sent. Just keep it short,  sweet and simple Cweedz.  Think of it as bidding a job. You have to make your bid appealing to the girl. She has plenty of other bids  she can take that day. If you stand out in a favorable way, then you will beat out the others,  who just can't compete.

Edited by Alex Majors

I think Cweedz was on the Cweedz when he posted...   Friends don't let friends hobby high!

Just send a text,  Do you have an opening I can fill. 

PS, the lady is one of my favorites and knows I am joking. :D

Gee whiz, If that's the most insulting thing you ladies have ever heard. You've had a pretty protected life.

Sounds to me like you just wants to have some fun.  He's probably gotten some private message invites.

The guys know what the girls want the girls know what the guys want. I think unless somebody here is looking for Romance.

Edited by Mike940370

On 2/3/2020 at 0:43 PM, lustybustygina said:

It's all about the approach 100% Be A Discreet Gentleman 

Not how big our your tits or like to bend you over .or any other thing that's not being discreet , is going to make any one jump up and say oh Baby come over .. 

Yes. The seduction begins with the first contact.