gb0138

Turned down by my looks-yikes!

44 posts in this topic

On 2/1/2020 at 7:19 PM, gb0138 said:

I’ve done this once in my hobby career. It was a special case. Never to be repeated 😂 

Don't be so quick to give up, I had a couple rough patches when I first discovered TOB but now it is great and for the most part I understand how it all works.  I would encourage you to try again with a different provider. 

The only time I pass is when someone looks too young. And only if they send a pic without me asking.

I doubt it’s because of you! Maybe she got busy & couldn’t make the time work anymore. Sorry that happened! You should do this hobby to feel good about yourself not have ladies be mean. Hugs

Just remember that this guy never gets turned down:

91LxNB1KYFL._AC_SX466_.jpg

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

Just remember that this guy never gets turned down:

91LxNB1KYFL._AC_SX466_.jpg

But he usually needs to be accompanied by his clones or other family members. 🤫

On 2/1/2020 at 6:34 PM, gb0138 said:

Provider wanted my picture before we met. I did and she turned me down. On the one hand I feel ok because if’s she not into me, probably saved me a lackluster experience. The other hand says, dang I’m a dog. Woof! Ever happen to you?

I’m so sorry you experienced this. That would hurt my feelings. I’m sure there are many ladies here who would be honored to turn your frown upside down! Keep the faith!!

8 minutes ago, LightningP said:

I’m so sorry you experienced this. That would hurt my feelings. I’m sure there are many ladies here who would be honored to turn your frown upside down! Keep the faith!!

And a couple have since this posting 👍  Thanks for the encouragement. 

Provider wanted my picture before we met. I did and she turned me down. On the one hand I feel ok because if’s she not into me, probably saved me a lackluster experience. The other hand says, dang I’m a dog. Woof! Ever happen to you?

I can tell you from experience there are a number of things an ugly guy can do to up their game. never send a picture to a provider. tell her your stylist was talking about how dangerous it is to send pictures on line, because what ugly guy has a "stylist" right? at the hotel always park on the end with no windows, this gets you inside without being spotted. once inside approaching the room, high collar, hat, and sunglasses are your wing men. once you get in the door, this is when you make your move to turn the lights off! if she asks about the lights, you can't tell her it's because you're ugly so make something up like it's more romantic. you may be thinking once the session is up it's time to turn the lights on but you would be wrong. an ugly guy reference will really make your hobby days tough so you will need to learn to get dressed in the dark. while getting dressed and finding your wing men you can ask about a reference. when she opens the door remember collar up and face down into the hallway. once out the door make a run for the stairs. if you wait for the elevator and she comes out she might get a good look at your face and you can kiss that reference goodbye. I've had a lot of sex as an ugly guy but none of it was with the lights on. :D 

Well at least you saved your money. I saw a provider last night and I payed her for herhour gfe rate and basically got like 5 minutes of sex then she wanted to give hj ending and I was gone in less than 30 minutes. She wouldn’t kiss, didn’t want to even face me,  I could tell she was dreading me being there. What’s even worse she has a lot of good reviews and and reviewers say they received full gfe and she was really into. So my experience was a real quick in my ego. I’m not old by any means, and I have very good hygiene but yeah not handsome at all. 

22 minutes ago, Bull Shannon said:

Well at least you saved your money. I saw a provider last night and I payed her for herhour gfe rate and basically got like 5 minutes of sex then she wanted to give hj ending and I was gone in less than 30 minutes. She wouldn’t kiss, didn’t want to even face me,  I could tell she was dreading me being there. What’s even worse she has a lot of good reviews and and reviewers say they received full gfe and she was really into. So my experience was a real quick in my ego. I’m not old by any means, and I have very good hygiene but yeah not handsome at all. 

Bull post a review about your encounter. It helps others decide to see her or not.

59 minutes ago, Bull Shannon said:

I think thats a fear we all think about when we read reviews and our encounter is nothing like the others. I’ve started to give my age prior to meeting to allow a graceful retreat. 

40 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Bull post a review about your encounter. It helps others decide to see her or not.

That’s also a problem or can be.  I was rejected once for a bad, fair review. I subsequently removed it for fear of more of the same. I chose to say nothing now. Doesn’t seem right but it’s not restaurants we are reviewing.