gb0138

Turned down by my looks-yikes!

44 posts in this topic

Provider wanted my picture before we met. I did and she turned me down. On the one hand I feel ok because if’s she not into me, probably saved me a lackluster experience. The other hand says, dang I’m a dog. Woof! Ever happen to you?

Happen to me? No.  But then again I don’t go sharing my picture all over the ‘Net.

I do have to ask - How many YL have you not bothered to call because you didn’t like their pictures? It’s goose & gander.

40 minutes ago, gb0138 said:

Provider wanted my picture before we met. I did and she turned me down. On the one hand I feel ok because if’s she not into me, probably saved me a lackluster experience. The other hand says, dang I’m a dog. Woof! Ever happen to you?

red - no, although i am a little surprised to say!! :lol:

If "looks" becomes the criteria then the "hobby" is doomed! B)

I’ve done this once in my hobby career. It was a special case. Never to be repeated 😂 

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

Happen to me? No.  But then again I don’t go sharing my picture all over the ‘Net.

I do have to ask - How many YL have you not bothered to call because you didn’t like their pictures? It’s goose & gander.

No, it is not.  No matter what I look like (as long as hygiene and attitude are good!) it does not harm her ability to get what she is looking for - $$$  Her looks on the other hand need to somewhat turn me on in order to get what I am looking for.  Otherwise just a limp noodle special. :P

The OP remarked that he may have dodged the bullet of ‘lack luster’ performance.  Some gals can’t fake it, even for the $s.  Their version of a limp noodle special.

Granted, guys are the customers and get to choose their entertainment.

I would not ever send a picture to a provider.  TOO many things can go wrong.

Your looks should not matter at all.. Now how the Ben's look like does :D

Never send a pic .. when asked I say no thank you 

Edited by lustybustygina

I’m going to go out on a limb & say that the OP’s provider was young, and still had romantic notions about the profession.

I don’t recall you being hideous. I think that’s very fickle, and not nice. 

So far I have never sent a picture to a provider. I don't believe they would ever delete it or do it right.  Who knows where that phone could turn up.  I have sent one to a sugar baby but that is the limit. These young girls seem to think they are good for screening. I guess it will tell them who will show up at they door. It won't tell them what you are like. I am sure if Ted Bundy had made it to the smartphone/ internet  days, his victim count would have been higher. It just goes to show you, looks aren't everything. In  Ted's case, the girls did lose everything and everything they would ever have in the future.

1 hour ago, Alex Majors said:

So far I have never sent a picture to a provider. I don't believe they would ever delete it or do it right.  Who knows where that phone could turn up.  I have sent one to a sugar baby but that is the limit. These young girls seem to think they are good for screening. I guess it will tell them who will show up at they door. It won't tell them what you are like. I am sure if Ted Bundy had made it to the smartphone/ internet  days, his victim count would have been higher. It just goes to show you, looks aren't everything. In  Ted's case, the girls did lose everything and everything they would ever have in the future.

100% on the pic sending .. How is that going to work for screening , beside knowing what he looks like 

Not going to keep her out of handcuffs , and who knows what she do with it after if she didn't like you ? 

We can all agree that a certain amount of attraction is key to an enjoyable time.

We can’t all be Adonis’s or have firefighter bodies. If it was, most of us old farts would never get a date.

But fortunately personality is a major factor for an enjoyable time.

As to using a pic for verification or screening, if a lady does that, she has lot to learn.

17 hours ago, gb0138 said:

17 hours ago, gb0138 said:

Dude! You gotta take your shirt off! Here's my head and shoulders shot... haven't had any problems thus far... :cool:

JV.jpg

Lmao I doubt it was because of your good  looks.  Maybe you looked like a 19 year old I pass on the young guys all the time.  Too sketchy 

33 minutes ago, juanvaldez said:

Dude! You gotta take your shirt off! Here's my head and shoulders shot... haven't had any problems thus far... :cool:

JV.jpg

That’s me!!😀. Except for the handsome rugged looks and thick hair. 

Yep  it's the personality that's a  factor for an enjoyable time and how he comes off when talking on the phone .

Pic can't tell me if we can carry on Conversation  and get along or if we have any thing  in common .

Heck if he's to good looking I get Intimidated and that's hard to do lol :P

Pic can't tell me if he's not a TW & NS 

Edited by lustybustygina

To all my awesome brothers and sisters....Y'all are sexy as fuk!! Looks and money ain't got nothin to do with it...

Question: Would you be more inclined to send dick or face pic if requested?

6 minutes ago, johnnydog said:

Can we leave something for the  Imagination?

49 minutes ago, johnnydog said:

Well I would rather not send any pic. If you send a dic pic and it was  LE you sent it to, your problems just got worse when you show up. A face pic off of say FB or LinkedIn.  You could say someone stole it, if LE sees it on her phone.

this is a unique kind of dating that has its own set of variables that vary form lady to lady at times...

what you think should happen sometimes won't...

what you think shouldn't matter sometimes will...

you will be invited in for the time of your life sometimes...

you will be invited in for a GFE 3G shuffle sometimes...

it is what it is sometimes and at end of the day best thing to do is turn the page, because sometimes it is out of your control...

all you can do is share honest information where you feel it best serves the community and keep on keepin on...

here's to hoping your next date rocks both your worlds and she'll be your atf and never need batteries again;)

3 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Well I would rather not send any pic. If you send a dic pic and it was  LE you sent it to, your problems just got worse when you show up. A face pic off of say FB or LinkedIn.  You could say someone stole it, if LE sees it on her phone.

Alex, what about passwords to access your phone records?  How does that work if you just say no????

btw, congrats on the chiefs 

Edited by petey-9950
Super bowl

2 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Alex, what about passwords to access your phone records?  How does that work if you just say no????

btw, congrats on the chiefs 

Chances they aren't going to go after her phone, if they pick her up. Now if she turns up dead, the chances are they are going to get into her phone. Then with facial recognition here in Kansas for your drivers license, they will have your name and address in seconds. So they most likely will be showing up to have a talk. Start asking all kinds of questions. Not something you want to happen in front of your wife.

On 2/2/2020 at 0:53 PM, lustybustygina said:

Pic can't tell me if he's not a TW & NS 

TW?

1 minute ago, lintlizard said:

TW?

Maybe "time waster" ?