jimbois-3649

Shaving and Man Scaping

33 posts in this topic

Waxing is the best! By far the safest too!  Also, the more yo wax down below the less it comes back. Razors with manscapping scare me😵‍💫 If this is new for you? And especially if you are on blood thinners, please call and make an appointment to be waxed if you wish take off pubic hair. I know a really great lady in my area who will gladly see you or you can call  for someone at Wax in the City. 

On 2/1/2020 at 7:32 AM, jimbois-3649 said:

I am searching for the better, if not the best method of shaving and trimming hair from my penis and scrotum. What suggestions do you have to offer? I am presently using a fresh set of blades with my Gillette and lathering the area with shaving cream. I look forward to your replies and help.

Damn, reading all the comments is weird because I genuinely thought the solution was widely known, but apparently it’s not. 

Let me sum this up for you rookies. New blades and a handful of shaving cream is not the answer. This is a three stage process and requires some tools to provide excellent craftsmanship. First you’re going to need a high quality Oster trimmer with different guard lengths for hitting the base, located just under your big ole belly. You will also need a “finishing trimmer” for your nutbag and taint. 

The beautiful thing about the finishing trimmer is you can run it right on the boys without any cuts… Then you can hit it with the razor. 

1: trim base with a #2 guard, 2: hit ball sack with finisher, 3: finish balls with razor. If you’re feeling spicy you should hit your ass crack with the #1 guard and shave your ass while you’re there. Just put a leg up on the counter, unless you’re just a fat bastard…

You’re welcome!

On 2/2/2020 at 0:02 AM, BadBoy said:

Seriously, Dudes!!!  Aren't there enough forces in this world moving men to become eunuchs without shaving your nads!  Personally, I don't even like it when the ladies shave (although I obviously have learned to deal with it).  The hair has a purpose: it traps the scents and tickles the nostrils.  Just because the ladies usually deprive me of that, I see no reason to deprive them :rolleyes: :lol:

Nope, just trim 'm back to about 3/4 inch in the shower with a pair of scissors once a month.  Feels great, never had a complaint from a partner, takes little to no time.

Eunuchs!? OP aside, what a perfect description for so many. And I too prefer an au naturele woman.

Yup! Or a hair trimmer with the smallest guard. Effective. Painless. Fast. Having forgotten to once, a well-reviewed YL refused the service saying, "If I have to, you do too". Thinking, "but you didn't", we moved forward but she didn't like this, didn't want that. I'm a vanilla guy so, nothing crazy, mind you. Sensing my frustration she suggests ending the visit and offers my donation back. Shocked she would, I quickly hit rewind and did exactly that 😳 . Then she's blowing me up and I'm all, what?  99 problems, sugar. 🤣

Edited by Hobby Hobbit