jimbois-3649

Shaving and Man Scaping

33 posts in this topic

I am searching for the better, if not the best method of shaving and trimming hair from my penis and scrotum. What suggestions do you have to offer? I am presently using a fresh set of blades with my Gillette and lathering the area with shaving cream. I look forward to your replies and help.

I trim the hair very short using an electric trimmer. Then I shave, in the shower, (get everything nice and warm) using a twin blade razor and soap lather. It ends up smooth and soft.

Edited by pfunk

3 hours ago, jimbois-3649 said:

I am searching for the better, if not the best method of shaving and trimming hair from my penis and scrotum. What suggestions do you have to offer? I am presently using a fresh set of blades with my Gillette and lathering the area with shaving cream. I look forward to your replies and help.

Get yourself warmed up with hot water this helps to keep the skin soft , then go for it ..

34 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

i've been using this and love it - no worrying about nicks, cuts, and scrapes since i stopped using a razor - which i really dig...

only catch is you have to use it more frequently than a shave...

https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/BG2040_34/norelco-bodygroom-7100-showerproof-body-groomer-series-7000

I see it's priced at 69 ---> I wonder if that's one of those double entendre things.....

2 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

i've been using this and love it - no worrying about nicks, cuts, and scrapes since i stopped using a razor - which i really dig...

https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/BG2040_34/norelco-bodygroom-7100-showerproof-body-groomer-series-7000

I use the same model.  Works great.  Works especially good if I let the hair get long.

I also have a Braun that I use every morning as well.  Works great to keep everything smooth and clean.

I don’t think I would want to use a razor myself on my most intimate and very precious areas.

50 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I visit the local beauty school for a Brazillian.  😱

Sounds like a good idea.  And maybe have one of our lively ladies hold your hand while it’s getting done.

51 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

And maybe have one of our lively ladies hold your hand while it’s getting done.

My 1st waxing I tried that, but they wouldn’t let her in the room.  She had to sit in the lobby for the hour. 😡 for both of us.

Edited by Bit Banger

3 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Thank you Toad! Prior to joining TOB I had been married and monogamous for 25 years. I started my research and thought “WTF is this manscaping?”  Thank goodness a couple of YouTube videos got me through my first few encounters without looking too much like the Cro Magnon I probably am. Not without some pain though so I’m grateful for your post. Already ordered one. Fucking brave new world. 

Omilord, nobody wants to hear how you handle your junk. 

8 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Omilord, nobody wants to hear how you handle your junk. 

I’m not the one handling my junk.  I have an instructor and 2-4 of her young students taking care of things for me 😁

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I visit the local beauty school for a Brazillian.  😱

WT?  really?  how does that feel when they rip that crap off you sack?  i'd be worried i'd lose some of my man parts in the process?

waxing for doods - that may be worth looking into...

Seems like almost everyone shaves. I hate the stubble after a few days. I use an epilator. Hurts like hell but you get used to it. And you're smooth as silk for a long time afterwards.

Seriously, Dudes!!!  Aren't there enough forces in this world moving men to become eunuchs without shaving your nads!  Personally, I don't even like it when the ladies shave (although I obviously have learned to deal with it).  The hair has a purpose: it traps the scents and tickles the nostrils.  Just because the ladies usually deprive me of that, I see no reason to deprive them :rolleyes:

Nope, just trim 'm back to about 3/4 inch in the shower with a pair of scissors once a month.  Feels great, never had a complaint from a partner, takes little to no time.

waxing is best ....  last longer and you can get a lot of screams at lol:o

Edited by lustybustygina

During a backstage interview Anthony Roth Costanzo, the counter tenor lead in the Met’s recent production of Akhnaten, joked that waxing for the role (all body hair) made him a counter tenor.

Straight razor is the only way to go!! 

(and if you are foolish enough to try you get what you deserve)

One of my friends that served said in 'Nam, they soaked the pubic area with lighter fluid and burned the bush.   Don't know if I believe him.

They only lit one side.  Then used an ice pick to stab the lice as they scurried from the flames. 😁

19 hours ago, mustang said:

One of my friends that served said in 'Nam, they soaked the pubic area with lighter fluid and burned the bush.   Don't know if I believe him.

Maybe he meant public area, when they were in the bush. Lol

Another way to go would be to ask one of our lovely ladies here that you see regularly to manscape you.

That could lead to an interesting and fun appointment.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Another way to go would be to ask one of our lovely ladies here that you see regularly to manscape you.

How about waxing this could lead to something :D

22 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

This works very well. She needs advance notice. Baring that shower multi-bladed razor, very warm water. I don't shave the pubic hair just trim short. The shaving is on the "boys" cause I like them treated to some oral affection and the ladies seem to hate "hairy balls".

Edited by pointymoustache

Pubic hair reduces the risk of transmitting an STD.  There's less skin-on-skin contact and shaving can create tiny open wounds.

But no Pubic hair  can way better when you are going down . if you are getting open wounds might change how you shave them areas ,,Just saying ..

On 2/1/2020 at 7:22 PM, Bit Banger said:

During a backstage interview Anthony Roth Costanzo, the counter tenor lead in the Met’s recent production of Akhnaten, joked that waxing for the role (all body hair) made him a counter tenor.

I personally tried this on my arm chest and back when I had a gas can blow up and I can tell you from all the 2nd and 3rd degree burns it hurts like hell. I would not advise this near something you hole sacred.