Chrissy

Hi Me High and TOB!!! I missed Y'all!!!

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!  Yep Still alive LOL...

I missed all of my crazy home ladies and gentlemen of TOB!! I can't wait to take some time to catch up on the threADs but for the Next week I am just getting re established so do not expect too much LOL! 

Any thing Super duper important I should know now instead of Slowly lurking the threADs and feeling like I missed out on a ton?? 

I hope all has been well with our Lovely Vets of the board and all the new ladies and gents...

Can't wait to see everyone again!!! 

P.S I hope the board didn't go all mushy on me! I missed and am in need of our crazy Colorado TOB banter 🤣🤣

Kisses and hugs

Chrissy💋

58 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Hey everyone!  Yep Still alive LOL...

I missed all of my crazy home ladies and gentlemen of TOB!! I can't wait to take some time to catch up on the threADs but for the Next week I am just getting re established so do not expect too much LOL! 

Any thing Super duper important I should know now instead of Slowly lurking the threADs and feeling like I missed out on a ton?? 

I hope all has been well with our Lovely Vets of the board and all the new ladies and gents...

Can't wait to see everyone again!!! 

🤣🤣

Kisses and hugs

Chrissy💋

Yep, we're still crazy here. 😋

I'll continue to do my best to keep you entertained. I'm sure others will as well. 

Welcome Home. Glad to see you back. ❤

Hey Chrissy!

I realized the other day you haven’t been on here for awhile.

Figured you relocated and forgot all about us.

Welcome back.

So awesome to see you back Chrissy! I hope you’re still doing Chrissy!!!😘😘

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Hey everyone!  Yep Still alive

Chrissy💋

Who's Chrissy ? ;)          (Nice to see your back...and your front and your.... )

Welcome back! Your avatar still gives me a boner! :P The hobby hasn't changed...everyone is a bit more cautious due to Sesta/Fosta, but we continue hookin' up! :D

Glad you are back Chrissy. You were a great help to us last January before surgery.

You are a class act!

Damn cute too!

We missed you Chrissy!  Glad you're gracing our little family again!

@seeker 5280  I am super glad it worked out!!! @CountryGentleman  and @ilovewomenYes I have been abroad with my career ..  And Thank you!! I have a week to get there and get settled. Then For 9 weeks I get to do what ever the hell so want! LoL ..

I know the Gaylord is new. Anything else I gotta see??? . Besides all the lovely ladies and gentlemen of TOB of course and gotta see @pfunk boner!!! 😄

@Kali Sensual Reiki, @Hunter VanDyke   Muah!!!  so happy to see you beauties still keeping those mile high men happy! 

Miss you💞

Where did you go?  Wandering around lost near a bus stop or trying to turn the vid camera on??😂😂