MeganMarie4u

Provider references

7 posts in this topic

I know its been discussed before.... but ive had more than a few STRANGERs/providers message me asking me to be a reference for them to be a Member of this lovely place.... 

They not only ask...but also offer compensation.... 

No No No No No N0!!!

LADIES PLEASE STAY AWARE.

If you give a reference and the lady screws up.... you could suffer too!! 

I don't get them like you do, but I did get one yesterday. I didn't know the girl. I'm all about helping out my fellow providers when I'm able too, but I'm not putting my profile on the line for anyone.  I not only have to worry about keeping my own ass from getting banned, but I'm supposed to worry about some other provider keeping her shit together or getting us both banned. No thank you! 

I'm not a fan of the system of getting new provider members by putting it all on other providers. I'm hoping this is just temporary. We have some brave and trusting ladies out here helping out these new TOB girls. I'll give them that. 

Idk. I had a traveling lady friend who is on P411 and Twitter come in town and her review by my client was denied and my review approved. It's all very a confusing. 

On 1/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

I know its been discussed before.... but ive had more than a few STRANGERs/providers message me asking me to be a reference for them to be a Member of this lovely place.... 

They not only ask...but also offer compensation.... 

No No No No No N0!!!

LADIES PLEASE STAY AWARE.

If you give a reference and the lady screws up.... you could suffer too!! 

Just tell the provider when they have actually had a session with a TOB client to ask the client to leave them a TOB review. Then, if I'm not mistaken the provider can claim the profile and go through the verification process. I think it is better for a client, who has actually seen the provider to help the provider to become a TOB member.

From what i hear recently this is not the case.... or maybe a case by case basis..🤷‍♀️

I had one text me last week she used another girl's information and when I said call me so I could hear who it was a girl or guy or someone in India for all I knew I got crickets

They offered to pay me before and after