Suburbsearcher

Sunday Morning Fun

23 posts in this topic

I'm making a first time visit to Denver this weekend as my son has relocated to the mile high  city. Have some free time early Sunday before flying back to Chicago. Wondering if any ladies night be willing to meet before I head to the airport a round 10:00?

Ladies aren't gonna come here and say... "ohh pick me" hop over to this listings ans find a lovely lady

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Ladies aren't gonna come here and say... "ohh pick me" hop over to this listings ans find a lovely lady

Some would if it weren't against the rules 😂

22 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Some would if it weren't against the rules 😂

They still can, as I understand, via PM.

In some areas of the country ISOs are an accepted way to hobby.  In the old TOB there was a fella who used them frequently. But for the most part, they are ignored in Denver. 

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

They still can, as I understand, via PM.

In some areas of the country ISOs are an accepted way to hobby.  In the old TOB there was a fella who used them frequently. But for the most part, they are ignored in Denver. 

I was referring to the "pick me, pick me" comments in the thread being against the rules, not in pms.

Yes, I've heard this is common in other parts of the country too.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I was referring to the "pick me, pick me" comments in the thread being against the rules, not in pms.

Yes, I've heard this is common in other parts of the country too.

You are quite right!

”Pick me - Pick me” replies on the forums is verboten.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:45 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

How do you know?😈😂🤣😈

I don't want to sound like I'm starting to get cocky after just a handful of posts, but I am somewhat surprised by some of the posters.  It's not that hard to hang out, read and observe and understand how things work on here.  Ads are easy to find and follow, as is the process to meet, once you read the aforementioned ads.  Seems like some people just don't want to do the work it takes...  :D  

13 hours ago, DenverNative91 said:

I don't want to sound like I'm starting to get cocky after just a handful of posts, but I am somewhat surprised by some of the posters.  It's not that hard to hang out, read and observe and understand how things work on here.  Ads are easy to find and follow, as is the process to meet, once you read the aforementioned ads.  Seems like some people just don't want to do the work it takes...  :D  

Someone gets it 😉

I call it the ECCIE mentality.

It is quite common on ECCIE and especially in Texas to simply post "Hey, I'm looking for some company in such and such area at 10 am.  Anyone interested, PM me."

I guess the ladies on ECCIE and in Texas jump all over that and with a "pick me, pick me" or "here I am" or "I will be available then" response.

As stated above, with a little effort here on TOB, a gentlemen can find what interests him. And then all he has to do is reach out and ask a particular lady if she would like to join him for some fun.

Easy Peasy.

For some its quicker to ask who is available. 

If your short on time it works great.

Just different strokes for different folks.

Seems to me that if you are short on time, it would be quicker to arrange some companionship by contacting a lady you are interested in instead of starting a thread on a board "looking for ???" and then sitting back and waiting for a lady that will catch your fancy to contact you.

Hope you have a great time on Sunday.   

We normally aren't all so cranky.

18 hours ago, DenverNative91 said:

Once the small head is engaged in a search, sight blindness occurs and comprehension skills go away.🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤔

Edited by Audrey Astor

Perhaps that should be a PSA on here, how and when and what to engage when doing research! (I'm kidding, as sure that has been pointed out many, many times in here previously).  

22 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

For some its quicker to ask who is available. 

If your short on time it works great ...

20 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Seems to me that if you are short on time, it would be quicker to arrange some companionship by contacting a lady you are interested in instead of starting a thread on a board "looking for ???" and then sitting back and waiting for a lady that will catch your fancy to contact you.

I tend to agree with Turtle on this.  
Pick a YL, call/PM/text her, wait (hour+) for her response, only to repeat the process because she’s not available, until your window of opportunity closes.  Or try the old shotgun approach of contacting 6-12 YL waiting for the first positive response (and ghosting the rest because you don’t remember everyone you called).

No, if you don’t have your heart set on seeing a particular YL, I think an ISO is an excellent means of dipping your wick.  The alternative is to call an agency and let them worry about matching a YL to your schedule.

12 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I tend to agree with Turtle on this.  
Pick a YL, call/PM/text her, wait (hour+) for her response, only to repeat the process because she’s not available, until your window of opportunity closes.  Or try the old shotgun approach of contacting 6-12 YL waiting for the first positive response (and ghosting the rest because you don’t remember everyone you called).

No, if you don’t have your heart set on seeing a particular YL, I think an ISO is an excellent means of dipping your wick.  The alternative is to call an agency and let them worry about matching a YL to your schedule.

Totally agree with you! I hate it when l play the who will call back first game.

4 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Totally agree with you! I hate it when l play the who will call back first game.

So do we. We are looking to make sure homelife is covered, roomie doesn’t have a booking, get that all organized, for......NOTHING 

Ugh so freaking annoying. After a guy does this one or two times, it’s difficult to take them seriously. Then we have the “right nows”, who can’t wait 15 mins for a lady to freshen up (like they’re going to reach another lady, set up and be in their door in 15mins).🤯🙄. I love,Love,Love my pre-bookers. 

1 minute ago, Audrey Astor said:

... I love,Love,Love my pre-bookers. 

So do we, but that window of opportunity is often fickle.  Many of us (M&F) are not in complete control of our schedules.

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Ugh so freaking annoying. After a guy does this one or two times, it’s difficult to take them seriously. Then we have the “right nows”, who can’t wait 15 mins for a lady to freshen up (like they’re going to reach another lady, set up and be in their door in 15mins).🤯🙄.  

9 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

If a client is willing to take whoever responds to an ISO, best of luck to him. I'm not.

I have definite preferences regarding age, activities, and looks.

I'd rather leave a clear message:  "I'm hoping for an  hour incall meeting today beween noon and 6pm. If you're available, you can reach me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Please, text or call. If I don't hear from you by noon, I'll try another lady. Thanks!"

I only contact ladies who have an ad posted, or posted hours that match my request.

Obviously, I sometimes fail to meet anyone. That's part of the risk. I can live with that. ;)

I don't know if the OP has connected with anyone, but "Good Luck!":)

I'm honestly too busy to answer this.  The last time I made a similar request, I had women calling, coming over, bugging me... for WEEKS.  Like, they won't stop.  Lesson learned.