Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtmoves

Topical Stimulants?

14 posts in this topic

Many years ago I visited a lovely thing in Denver who used something I thought was called BULLHEAD lotion. Back then I didn't need such things but she offered and I accepted and wham, Bing, Bang Bong it was interesting. Another time a friend put a Listerene strip in her mouth because one of her buddies liked it....Holy Crap it burned and had the opposite effect! Any experiences to share out there? Saliva works pretty well but thinking outside the box here.

Not that I can add much but I do remember this lady many years ago giving me a bbbj with a mouthful of ice.  That was incredible 

Years ago, I slapped that stuff that makes your dick go numb so you don't come too fast on my johnson. This didn't end well....

One of the lovely providers here uses some kind of gel in her mouth during BBBJ that produces a very warm and pleasant sensation. That was different. And enjoyable. I was distracted and didn't catch the brand...

There was a girl in Omaha, that offered a bbbj with mentos in her mouth and a small sip of something to make them foam. Never met her.

with the right gal i have employed the added sensation of an alka seltzer on my dates clitoris and then took pieces of it in my mouth and went full tilt on a daty session with the plop plop fizz fizz action...

things on many of those nights went very well...

25 minutes ago, Happymon said:

A once well known lady from CSpngs used to add Altoids to her bbbj.  

Altoids to prevent the dick breath?! 😂😂☠️  These are interesting. Never heard of anything beyond ice actually. Living in a bubble it seems...  

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Altoids to prevent the dick breath?! 😂😂☠️  These are interesting. Never heard of anything beyond ice actually. Living in a bubble it seems...  

Have a box of promotional items to enhance the oral experiences of men and women.  Probably will be up to try them out in a couple of months.They look interesting,will report back.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:18 AM, 2Big said:

Years ago, I slapped that stuff that makes your dick go numb so you don't come too fast on my johnson. This didn't end well....

So now you’re just an Arm Chair Johnson! 

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

So now you’re just an Arm Chair Johnson! 

With incontinence / bowel issues too! Sorry to hear 

🤔🤮🤢😷

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 1/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, Just Jos said:

You know, it well could have been for her breath. Could fit. I didn't find the sensation all that, but she really enjoyed herself... So, so did I. 

I like the Listerine strips. They’re too intense for done guys though, 🤷‍♀️

On 1/24/2020 at 1:12 PM, Just Jos said:

“dick breath” 

Best ever... 😔