mmc76

Your SO has anything to do with this hobby

10 posts in this topic

I always wondered, for those who have/ had SO and still have this hobby. Did your SO do or not do things that forced you into this hobby?

For me it’s yes to all of the above, . Still hanging in there, cause I have this TOB fam and support ++ plus the extras :) 

My SO came from this lifestyle which has made all the difference!

My last SO was part of this lifestyle too.  I met her dancing but never paid her outside the club. She had ads and a P411 account. She stopped dancing and slowed to an occasional session. She stayed at my place and didn't need too.  After our break-up, I jumped in the deep end. Was just a lurker before. I started participating in a number of  boards and seeing a lot of girls. So you have to thank Sydney for my presence here.

Do you happen to know a KC lady named Diamond Sparkle?

My SO is essentially an asexual person, doesn't need or want any form of affection or human touch.  It's unfortunate because I think I'm a pretty giving partner in the real world but oh well, I just find a way to deal with it. 

My ex-husband made me leave him and move into the industry. 

My current husband was a long time client from the industry 

I will continue to be a part of this industry because it makes me happy!💋

3 hours ago, mtmoves said:

Do you happen to know a KC lady named Diamond Sparkle?

Name sounds familiar but can't remember how long ago I heard it.  When did you know her?

2 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

My ex-husband made me leave him and move into the industry. 

My current husband was a long time client from the industry 

I will continue to be a part of this industry because it makes me happy!💋

You are such an awesome lady! 😊

4 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

My SO is essentially an asexual person, doesn't need or want any form of affection or human touch.  It's unfortunate because I think I'm a pretty giving partner in the real world but oh well, I just find a way to deal with it. 

You must be the poor bastard that married my X-wife. :D

Before I left my ex I had seen providers. She certainly didn't do anything to "force" me into the hobby. It was a choice on my part. I wanted to stick it out in my (essentially) sexless marriage because I wanted my children to have some stability until they were older. We didn't fight, didn't dislike eachother. We just weren't a good match. And I sought out physical affection elsewhere.

It wasn't a boo-hoo man story of the wife who wouldn't put out, either. I wasn't very interested because she didn't take good care of herself in so many ways, while I did (and do). Personally I never felt particularly great about cheating and I feel so much better being out on my own. But obviously I'm noone to just anyone else's choices :)