Calik8

V day! What’s your plans?

37 posts in this topic

Well that time has come again. What are you going for valentines Day?

I''ll probably visit a nice girl, and buy myself a steak dinner. Valentine's day is tough when you're single! Lots of sentimental memories, of relationships I screwed up...:(

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I''ll probably visit a nice girl, and buy myself a steak dinner. Valentine's day is tough when you're single! Lots of sentimental memories, of relationships I screwed up...:(

understand that one 😓 but I hope the girl you see is pretty and the stake is juicy too 💋 

Just sit back and chill. I got burned really bad by my then ATF, still have her card but did put the several hundred in gifts cards to use. V day has a bad taste this year.

Most likely nothing. I am sure it will turn out to be everything I expect it to be. The last few years I have had a girl,  that I was just starting to see  outside the hobby. No one this year. I will still remember mom. There was a radio host in KC. She would throw a party for Valentines Day. It was jokingly called Afentra's VD party. Lol.

They throw a great party/dance here at the ranch for Valentine’s Day, but I find the couples too depressing.  I’ll probably sit at home & watch TV.

5 hours ago, Calik8 said:

understand that one 😓 but I hope the girl you see is pretty and the stake is juicy too 💋 

Can the girl and the steak both be juicy?? :D;)

5 hours ago, Ryann said:

Celebrate my “V”

Well done.

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Only if you turn on the heat just right!😜

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

Yes they can 😝😉

Hope everyone has a sexy V day!

I hope to be ankles behind my head and speaking in tongues.🥂

I'm going to take my beautiful bride to a nice dinner probably at Gabriel's in Sedelia then see (oh God beforehand) if our GF wants to cum over for a little desert!

I love to watch the two of them play! A perfect evening in the works!:)

4 hours ago, boink36 said:

I think @pfunk can get her juices drippin 😎

I have to be back in Colorado because I got me a hot date! I hope there will be chocolate sauce involved. 😍🙏😎💙

Plans are up in the air. My favorite ladyfriend lives south of Colorado Springs and unless I find a ride there,I'll have to settle for sending her her favorite flowers.

Chances are I might invite a one hour date over in the afternoon.

Peaceful day at home.  Just me and the cat, as usual.  Unless he has a date. :eek:

I will be spending my Valentines in Manhattan.   I may see the ballet swan lake that evening, if I am not booked.

I like to make sure I’m somewhere nice that has a tub 🌹Fill it with petals & bath salts. Light candles  & relax. Glass of red wine & a good book. Then again I do that often lol  

On 1/20/2020 at 10:22 PM, sparkey600 said:

I'm going to take my beautiful bride to a nice dinner probably at Gabriel's in Sedelia then see (oh God beforehand) if our GF wants to cum over for a little desert!

I love to watch the two of them play! A perfect evening in the works!:)

Good news, our GF is going to cum over to share a nice evening with us. We can't wait! YAY!

Spoiler alert..my wife and her are ATOMIC! I'm just happy to be an innocent bystander. Yup Innocent...just sit there..yup. Me in an a nutshell. Taking notes. Sitting there, observing. All is good...Watching some more. Two beautiful women playing together..I'm a rock....watching...RIGHT! YAY me too!!!!!!

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Good news, our GF is going to cum over to share a nice evening with us. We can't wait! YAY!

Spoiler alert..my wife and her are ATOMIC! I'm just happy to be an innocent bystander. Yup Innocent...just sit there..yup. Me in an a nutshell. Taking notes. Sitting there, observing. All is good...Watching some more. Two beautiful women playing together..I'm a rock....watching...RIGHT! YAY me too!!!!!!

Sounds like a fun time.  Maybe you can be the director and offer suggestions.  ;)

On 1/21/2020 at 7:14 PM, gr8owl said:

Peaceful day at home.  Just me and the cat, as usual.  Unless he has a date. :eek:

I got my cat n 2 pups with me lol probably hanging with them as well!

16 hours ago, average1 said:

Sounds like a fun time.  Maybe you can be the director and offer suggestions.  ;)

I do that a lot, actually. It's so great when the girls have good chemistry! They have been friends for years. With me as well.

Life is good!

Goodness romance is definitely not dead.  I hope everyone has a special 💞 day.

If you find yourself lost here is my advice...

Watch "Stephen Stills - Love The One You're With" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/HH3ruuml-R4

Waiting on a SEXXXY man to contact us ladies! Reubz is on the end of the bed with his cat nip cigar! He loves the electric blanket more than me?!😂😂

Happy Valentine’s!! ❤️💋❤️

I’m waiting on someone to take me snowmobiling, hot springs, and some hanky panky❤️❤️❤️  Doesn't that sound fun??? If any of the guys need ideas for us ladies or others in your life, I bet most of us have suggestions. Everyone should have fun!

I will be quietly content and happy that day. One, because I am single, and two because it's Friday.

Ugghhhhh, licking my wounds of heartbreak......

But it is on a Friday, and I'm quite sure a sexy lady on TOB maybe available with plenty of notice! 

That's why I love this place. This world of ours. You can bounce back to a degree:)!!!