Hunter VanDyke

Minneapolis

29 posts in this topic

Gents, how do you find providers when you're in Minneapolis? Providers, where do advertise when touring there? Other than p411?

Hunter, if it is in the winter, I think the advertising is done on the inside of the ice fishing shacks.  :eek:  Just kidding, of course.  I have no experience with the hobby i Minnesota.

17 minutes ago, average1 said:

Hunter, if it is in the winter, I think the advertising is done on the inside of the ice fishing shacks.  :eek:  Just kidding, of course.  I have no experience with the hobby i Minnesota.

No outcall dates to the fishing shacks huh? 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Actually, there's a long and storied history of ladies and ice fishing shacks. Seriously. 

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

Actually, there's a long and storied history of ladies and ice fishing shacks. Seriously. 

I have no doubt. Lol. Where there's a will there's a way.

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I hear some of the fishing shacks are quite luxurious.

I have a friend out there and she’s wondering the same thing. And she hasn’t had any luck signing up for the p411 because they don’t allow new providers to sign up. 

48 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

I have a friend out there and she’s wondering the same thing. And she hasn’t had any luck signing up for the p411 because they don’t allow new providers to sign up. 

I think they're accepting new providers with 2 client referrals now.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I hear some of the fishing shacks are quite luxurious.

I just googled it and you are correct. Very nice fishing huts.

39 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Don’t go it is way to cold up there😁😁😁

I agree I'm headed to San Diego. Lol. I was curious for a friend. I wouldn't mind going when it gets warmer.

10 hours ago, MyraGold said:

This is not true at all. you need to get your information straight before you post something false like this.

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

This is not true at all. you need to get your information straight before you post something false like this.

My info is from friends who are providers who’ve been struggling to get on p411 and tob for years so it’s not misinformation. We talk about it every week. Maybe you should put yourself in less privileged providers’ shoes. Because you have no idea what they go through and the dangerous situations they get put in. They can’t get referrals from clients bc they cannot get p411 clients on the sites they can use. So it’s a vicious cycle and it hurts to see them go through it when I have the tools simply because I signed up before sesta/FOSTA. It’s not as simple as you think, and it affects them more than you know. 

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think they're accepting new providers with 2 client referrals now.

Thanks for the info babe but they get no luck getting referrals because the guys who see their ads on these lackluster sites don’t have p411 or simply “don’t give reviews”. It’s such a struggle and I feel so bad for them. 

2 hours ago, MyraGold said:

Thanks for the info babe but they get no luck getting referrals because the guys who see their ads on these lackluster sites don’t have p411 or simply “don’t give reviews”. It’s such a struggle and I feel so bad for them. 

I certainly hope you aren't calling TOB "lackluster".

29 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You missed the entire point? Tob and p411 are some of the only useful sites left, I was saying the others are lackluster. 

33 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Like I don’t think you even read my comment, you just downvoted it lol. Y’all get so heated and just can’t wait to tell your opinion about the other side of the biz. 

Edited by MyraGold

17 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

Like I don’t think you even read my comment, you just downvoted it lol. Y’all get so heated and just can’t wait to tell your opinion about the other side of the biz. 

I read your post and it sounded to me like you were lumping TOB in with all the lackluster sites.

My apologies for mis-interpreting  what you posted.

9 hours ago, MyraGold said:

My info is from friends who are providers who’ve been struggling to get on p411 and tob for years so it’s not misinformation. We talk about it every week. Maybe you should put yourself in less privileged providers’ shoes. Because you have no idea what they go through and the dangerous situations they get put in. They can’t get referrals from clients bc they cannot get p411 clients on the sites they can use. So it’s a vicious cycle and it hurts to see them go through it when I have the tools simply because I signed up before sesta/FOSTA. It’s not as simple as you think, and it affects them more than you know. 

None of this has anything to do with the fact the information you gave was incorrect,

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

None of this has anything to do with the fact the information you gave was incorrect,

It’s actually not. If a provider went to sign up, there is no option for it on the site. So they’re just supposed to magically know the requirements?

Sorry Hunter,  I had to do that. 

Use the "size" tab in the reply box.   Highlight what you want to change the size of.   Then pick a different size.  

In MN we don't have one good source. I have to use many of them: eros, slixa, AdultSearch, AdultLook, Megapersonals (yuck). Recently Tryst and PrivateDelights have started to pick up. My favorite local spot is MinnesotaErotica.

15 hours ago, daaacz said:

In MN we don't have one good source. I have to use many of them: eros, slixa, AdultSearch, AdultLook, Megapersonals (yuck). Recently Tryst and PrivateDelights have started to pick up. My favorite local spot is MinnesotaErotica.

Thank you for the feedback on the topic. I really appreciate it! ❤

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Thanks, I just wanted to try it. it’s kind of difficult.

I've never used the site, but I've heard that Grain Belt News is popular hobby board in the midwest.

http://grainbeltnews.com

There's also RS-AVS, which is a verification service similar to P411, and is heavily used in Chicago and surrounding areas.

http://rs-avs.ch

1 hour ago, FoxCar said:

I've never used the site, but I've heard that Grain Belt News is popular hobby board in the midwest.

http://grainbeltnews.com

There's also RS-AVS, which is a verification service similar to P411, and is heavily used in Chicago and surrounding areas.

http://rs-avs.ch

Refreshing! Thanks for this extra info! Very useful!