Drego

Fun in Tulsa

7 posts in this topic

Good Morning Board,

I'm relocating to the Tulsa area in a few months.

Can any of you recommend a Hobby website for that area?  None of my searches have, as yet, been fruitful.

PMs are welcome.

Thank in advance, Drego

The midwest is a pretty uncommon area.... i have friends in NW ARKANSAS about an hour east of Tulsa... also one of our local ladies visits the ne OK area a few times a year😘 twitter is growing rapidly in thia industry. If youre not on Twitter you should be

Try Ourhome2 and I will pm you some ladies later today.  

twitter is a good call and networking BCD with reputable providers here is an excellent way start...

You can also:

log on to eccie.net - become a member if you aren't already as it may help you make smart choices in that market - decide if premium access is for you and get that to should you feel it better serve your hobby decision making to do so...

scroll down to tulsa, ok...

click on 'encounter reports'...

there's about 18 reviews from this month for tulsa there...

then research, decide, make like little bull...

this may work:  https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1927

that board has lost a lot of traffic in the coed and men's lounge sections since sesta fosta, but if you use its tools right it can help you hobby safer/smarter in a few markets...

now two things:  and it has been a long while since i was traveling to that city, but if memory serves me correctly:)

1. i'm not on P411 anymore but i remember when traveling to OK i relied on the content their when planning hobby excursions in that market...

2. there were some amazing 'spas' down there that had some issues with fosta sesta and closings - if they went UTR and are still find-able - go to them!!  They were some of the best places to find a date in tulsa - honestly they may be long gone - but in the off chance you get into the hobby scene down there and someone points you in their direction, i'd check them out...

ECCIE is a joke at this point but you can read reviews to help verify a lady.  

I have agree with eccie. If you have premium access you can read the entire review. A basic membership will verify she is a provider. Otherwise not much else. P411would make your first days there easier to f you have it. Our2home is better than it was, since eccie got gutted. 

Thank you for taking the time to educate me.  I'll try all of the suggestions.

TOB is like an oasis in the desert.