Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex Majors

Incall or outcall

19 posts in this topic

I have always preferred a nice lady with an incall. I figured she was more comfortable with a place of her choosing. I have met  a few sugar babies. They almost all need you to provide an incall. So since they stay up to 3 hrs, I am left with a room and nothing to do. So what do you guys prefer? Ladies, do you prefer to just do incall, to maximize your time or do you like a couple outcalls a day to keep from getting a room? Also when booking, which do you do. Go straight to the hotel for booking or do you go to something like expedia?

Ingall is preferred but I also understand providers who do outcall.  If they don't have a permanent incall location to use, paying for one and then having a guy cancel would be bad and I'm sure it happens.  It can also happen the other way around.  Private incall is my favorite if we get to pick though. 

I'm an incall fellow because of living with housemates.  So far it has worked well, but I understand ladies who do outcall and gents who do outcall.  Different strokes for different folks.  It's all good if we are having fun.

I prefer my spot. I know it’s clean, safe and has a nice ambiance. These days we need to be ready at a moments notice (literally). You would not believe how many regulars have told me 20 minutes is not good, they need NOW. Hotels don’t always work so well for that.

Back to the topic, outcalls are fun too with a great host and nice clean environment. It feels like a real date, and a lot of guys take the opportunity to show us all about their lives too.

7 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

You would not believe how many regulars have told me 20 minutes is not good, they need NOW.

I'd hate to be living a life so jam-packed, I can't find 20 minutes in a day. I certainly wouldn't ask someone to rush their life, to fit my overfilled schedule. :(

I prefer an incall initially.   After I'm reasonably sure the lady isn't a bunny boiling, roofie slippin', psycho killer I'm more than happy to host.

Problem is, some of the ladies on my wish list feel the same way about me....

I am actually more comfortable in a nice incall, and it seems that most providers are as well.  Never say never, but I would think I will always be exclusively incall. 

Depends on the situation. I used to have a fantastic bed with all kinds of interesting options attached. Electronic, leather, tie downs, tie ups, wedge pillows, Etc. I always left it up to my date as to the use of any but the options were there and surprising how many chose one or more. So at that time I liked visitors! Thinking back now it made it easier for those ladies who had to rent hotels. Others have invested and created really nice places where they feel more secure but that can create problems with volume visitors. One of my friends actually sent clients away with candles in case anyone asked...she was a sales rep.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, Kandi Apple said:

Incall only

I stay in my comfort zone 

Same here seldom do I venture out. It is only if I am very comfortable with the individual  and also while I am with my close friend who often works with me. My in call  is my comfort  zone and everything is within arms reach. 

I do out's, I don't get a car on tour so they need to take care of my UBER:o

and it does take time away from a incall where you can do a appt in the time you are driving there and being there and time driving back .

For me it depends on the client and session length.  Incall for short stays and sketchy clients.  But longer dates definitely public settings or outcall preferred.  

Incall 95% of the time unless I know him or he has alot of screening!!!

Over the years, I have gone to incalls at hotels, incalls at the provider's residence, and incalls that she rents specifically for hosting. But my favorite is hosting outcalls at my place. There's something so great about welcoming someone into my home, having drinks and chatting on the couch, and then heading to the bedroom. Plus, it avoids the issue of providers being unable to find an incall, which happens a lot during the tourist season.

Outcalls only - and then it is my job to make someone feel comfortable and very much appreciated for coming to see me.