airamericavet65

Oral Delights go both ways

69 posts in this topic

Having discussions with several lady friends about the joys of oral excitement during appointments and it appears that many gentleman are finding that giving oral Delight is not on there to-do list. I find this truly amazing that someone does not wish to enjoy the thrill of close up sight taste and aroma what's wrong with you guys

I discovered oral delights when I was 18 and have been an aficionado ever since.

I love the taste and smell and the pleasure I can give a lady.

I am almost nervous to give my opinion not sure what's ok and what isnt.... I dont want to get in trouble again... But here goes. It's up to the gent. Not every guy likes it and I know that not every girl likes it... if that makes any sense... personally I enjoy both giving and receiving such delights

Me too as a old guy, giving and  and receiving works both ways 😁

Edited by petey-9950
Thumb problems

As Dita noted, not every guy wants to give. Some guys probably prefer "I pay, she works, I relax!"

This isn't me! If I didn't spend time on DATY, my appts would all be quick visits! :lol:

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I discovered oral delights when I was 18 and have been an aficionado ever since.

It is an addiction :)

For me it is like meditation... the world's drama goes way as I focus on what I am doing and how it effects her.

Please gentleman, listen and take subtle cues.  If you are unshaven in several days be extra gentle not to rub your face on her beautiful little flower.  It is not a chicken leg, so be gentle.

48 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

It is an addiction :)

Giving oral delight is definitely an addiction. I want more.

I fucking LOVE to give oral.  That being said, giving it to somebody in the business seems a risk proposition.

8 minutes ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

I fucking LOVE to give oral.  That being said, giving it to somebody in the business seems a risk proposition.

When you frequent the lovely ladies do you enjoy oral on you???

58 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

It is not a chicken leg, so be gentle.

37 minutes ago, Laci French said:

It doesn't resemble a chicken leg but for the love of everything holy please eat it

Taking notes:

1. not a chicken leg

2. gentle

3. yes, please, tell you when to stop hehe

Love, love, love both ways provided ...... great hygiene.  If not, no.

ps :and the distinct taste of lube on latex (and you have not been there that way yet) kinda scars you for a while.  just sayin'.  Could be worse ....... no latex :eek:  

57 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I think of it a bit different and gentlemen this could be your last meal.  Eat it like you mean it...savor every last drop.  

It doesn't resemble a chicken leg but for the love of everything holy please eat it like you want every last taste of meat on the bone.

Carry on and go forth to taste many delicious whohaws.

My favorite is...I don't do that but can you suck my duck?

In other words...eat it like you own it!! Works for me.  As far as I am concerned, it's about both at the same  time kind of thang...69 city!  Let's both go hog wild at the oral buffet. But hey...that's just me....opinions vary...widely!

47 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Taking notes:

1. not a chicken leg

2. gentle

ps :and the distinct taste of lube on latex (and you have not been there that way yet) kinda scars you for a while.  just sayin'.  Could be worse ....... no latex :eek:  

That is why one uses coconut oil... Caution Slippery when wet.🌊. Taste like a pina colada.

I'll run out of rep points if I gave one to everyone in this thread.  It is one of my favorite things to do, but understand that muffin munching has to be fully enjoyed by both sides.  It's no fun giving if the receiver doesn't enjoy it.  But if they do enjoy it, I will be on it, fully and completely.  Starting slow, teasing around, changing pace and location, feeling and listening to her responses, being willing to ask what works best for her, and having a no quit attitude can lead to some incredibly fun times.  And by the way, this works well the other direction as well.

Dang, now I am horny...and have to leave for work.  ;)

Edited by average1
Forgot

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

I think of it a bit different and gentlemen this could be your last meal.  Eat it like you mean it...savor every last drop.  

It doesn't resemble a chicken leg but for the love of everything holy please eat it like you want every last taste of meat on the bone.

Carry on and go forth to taste many delicious whohaws.

This is my lifes ambition

If the girl wants oral and the guy doesn’t want to do it.........................

she got cheated in the session.

Just do it!

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

When you frequent the lovely ladies do you enjoy oral on you???

of course

12 hours ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

It definitely depends on the lady.  The QV lady is probably not your safest bet. 

16 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

tumblr_nqgbg83dwj1t4u1ydo1_500.jpg

If an appointment doesn’t include DATY, I feel cheated.  Addiction?  Most definitely!!!  I also started at an early age, realizing that other equipment may run out of gas, but I can continue to provide pleasure.

Receiving oral?  I used to not enjoy because of the quick finish.    As I’ve aged, this has become less of a problem. 

15 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Taking notes:

1. not a chicken leg

2. gentle

Latex is not the best in my opinion.... There’s so many good options out there that are more comfy, slippery & non-latex. Also I really the second the coconut oil ;) it’s also anti microbial which is a helpful fact So it feels cleaner. I’ve researched that you do need to be careful with coconut oil and condoms, because it causes latex to break. Another reason I don’t use latex! Lol 

Has anyone ever used Honey or something when going down? It can get creative 🍓🍯🍦🍒

let’s not forget sometimes it’s nice to lay back & receive pleasure but what about at the same time? 69 is Double the fun 

6 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

Has anyone ever used Honey or something when going down? It can get creative 🍓🍯🍦🍒

nOLMXlc.gif?noredirect

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

nOLMXlc.gif?noredirect

Love that delicious lady nectar

I love giving and receiving... taking my time to please a lady and feeling here enjoyment is what does it for me. The more she is truly enjoying it the more I get into it. I pay attention to her and how she guides what I do, some enjoy soft and slow teasing and other want it to like a hungry dog on his last bone ... what ever she wants is what I enjoy... nothing excites me more then the feel of her body quivering out of control as she is being pleasured... to me it make the whole experience!! Mutual pleasure is my desired outcome.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:32 PM, Raine-7379 said:

Please gentleman, listen and take subtle cues.  If you are unshaven in several days be extra gentle not to rub your face on her beautiful little flower.  It is not a chicken leg, so be gentle.

I CONCUR

There is nothing more pleasurable and spiritual as worshipping the "Yoni". I stole this because it beautifully states the divinity of the “sacred place”. It symbolizes our divine nature and its sacred portal to life. In ancient Chinese Taoist tradition it is also referred to as “golden lotus”, “gates of paradise”, “sexual palace”, “precious pearl”, “treasure".