ilovewomen

Hello! Is this thing on?

21 posts in this topic

Logged into TOB this afternoon and noticed that it has been over 18 hours since anyone has posted or commented in the Colorado or General section of TOB.

I figured that I would at least post something to show some activity on TOB today.

How strange is it that only the P411 forum has had any activity in the past 18 hours?

Anyways, hope everyone is having a great day today!

Yea it’s becoming pretty boring on here, kinda only good for reviews and finding a lady 😀

Yep I had the same issues this mourning, no updates, maybe a glitch?

Yep, it has seemed kinda quiet. Maybe a mid-week lull and it will pick up for the weekend.  Or everyone is meeting for wonderful encounters and don't have time to post.  ;)  If it the second reason, I hope people are having some very fun times.  

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Yea it’s becoming pretty boring on here, kinda only good for reviews and finding a lady 😀

What are you doing right now??

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

What are you doing right now??

I am sure he is writing a review :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Yep I had the same issues this mourning, no updates, maybe a glitch?

18 minutes ago, average1 said:

Yep, it has seemed kinda quiet. Maybe a mid-week lull and it will pick up for the weekend.  Or everyone is meeting for wonderful encounters and don't have time to post.  ;)  If it the second reason, I hope people are having some very fun times.  

It is no glitch and it is not a sudden development.  There has developed a persistent tendency among many (not saying either of the quoted folks included, especially not average1 who is one of the most reasonable and friendly here) to jump on poorly stated posts, belittle newbies that ask "stupid" questions, formation of cliques, occasional out and out demeaning ladies that post anything other than "love you guys" fluff and the fact that not many regular old timers would start an interesting thread to save their souls.  Add the formation of invite only chat groups, back channel cartels and here we are.  There is still a large number of members signed in every day, but the majority never post anything for lack of benefit to doing so and the perception they will just get their shit jumped almost as sport.  We can all work to make/keep it fun or let the above run the place into the ground at least as far as the forum goes.  JMHO as usual and probably not going to sit well in a couple corners and i am sure I will hear it shortly.  If so, just will prove the point.

Most of the old timers have went silent.

Haven't heard from Fish n dude in awhile.

Along with so many others. 😒

I come on here every so often to peep around but I very rarely post anything anymore.  I really haven't been to active in the hobby lately.  But I'm still around 

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

It is no glitch and it is not a sudden development.  There has developed a persistent tendency among many (not saying either of the quoted folks included, especially not average1 who is one of the most reasonable and friendly here) to jump on poorly stated posts, belittle newbies that ask "stupid" questions, formation of cliques, occasional out and out demeaning ladies that post anything other than "love you guys" fluff and the fact that not many regular old timers would start an interesting thread to save their souls.  Add the formation of invite only chat groups, back channel cartels and here we are.  There is still a large number of members signed in every day, but the majority never post anything for lack of benefit to doing so and the perception they will just get their shit jumped almost as sport.  We can all work to make/keep it fun or let the above run the place into the ground at least as far as the forum goes.  JMHO as usual and probably not going to sit well in a couple corners and i am sure I will hear it shortly.  If so, just will prove the point.

Oh lord. Hop and on play when you want. Don't if you don't want to. It's an adult board. I would think most adults can hold their own, and still have fun on adult forums. Having a different opnion than others is hardly jumping someones shit. I guess some ppl think they're above being challenged. I guess that was the purpose of your last sentence. If anyone responds to you with a differing view, thats mean they're proving your point as to everything you said above? Come on dude. Invite only chat groups...NOT new. Cliques definitely NOT new. Back channel cartels nope NOT new. I'm an adult, I raised three kids as a single mom, and run my own life. I make my own decisions and do what I want. I would hope others do the same. When I see some of the crazy shit that was posted back from years ago, I wonder why anyone complains about how mean people are on here. Lol. I mean come on this place is pretty tame. 

As for me, I've been busy with the holidays, work, family birthdays, friends, and preparing for a trip. I hope on and chime in when I can, and create new threads when I can. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 💙

Humans seem to be wired to overwhelmingly perceive impending doom rather than "peace , joy or love."   One negative event can create lifelong psychological trauma. I am aware of no similar psychological process for a single positive event. Evolutionary biologists have referred to humans as "over-sexed, gossiping problem solvers."  In my time here, activity routinely goes through peaks and valleys and TOB has been declared dead more often than I could possibly count. 

Edited by Happymon
Clarity

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Oh lord. Hop and on play when you want. Don't if you don't want to. It's an adult board. I would think most adults can hold their own, and still have fun on adult forums. Having a different opnion than others is hardly jumping someones shit. I guess some ppl think they're above being challenged. I guess that was the purpose of your last sentence. If anyone responds to you with a differing view, thats mean they're proving your point as to everything you said above? Come on dude. Invite only chat groups...NOT new. Cliques definitely NOT new. Back channel cartels nope NOT new. I'm an adult, I raised three kids as a single mom, and run my own life. I make my own decisions and do what I want. I would hope others do the same. When I see some of the crazy shit that was posted back from years ago, I wonder why anyone complains about how mean people are on here. Lol. I mean come on this place is pretty tame. 

As for me, I've been busy with the holidays, work, family birthdays, friends, and preparing for a trip. I hope on and chime in when I can, and create new threads when I can. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 💙

Ummmm you might wish to go back and read what I said.  A difference of opinion is the life blood of any forum.  If everyone agrees on everything what is the point?  So no, I was absolutely NOT saying that.  Yes, I am more than happy and capable of trading shit for shit and hell sometimes it is even fun depending on whom.  But when the first question/post a new member posts is greeted with condescension and ridicule instead of a little frickin' help then why bother to invite more with another post?  If you have not noticed this happening and by whom then I want to know where you purchase your rose tinted glasses.  All I am saying is a touch of kindness and understanding instead of proving how f'ing  clever you (the generic you, not you Hunter personally, in fact not you at all) are would go a long way to getting new blood and participation.  As to cliques etc. I certainly stand by exactly what I said.  To clarify would probably require calling people out by name and would do no good.  Again, remove the pinkish shades.  And lastly, shit storms can happen back channel as well.  And do.

Hunter, I hope you had really good holidays and you have a great weekend as well.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Ummmm you might wish to go back and read what I said.  A difference of opinion is the life blood of any forum.  If everyone agrees on everything what is the point?  So no, I was absolutely NOT saying that.  Yes, I am more than happy and capable of trading shit for shit and hell sometimes it is even fun depending on whom.  But when the first question/post a new member posts is greeted with condescension and ridicule instead of a little frickin' help then why bother to invite more with another post?  If you have not noticed this happening and by whom then I want to know where you purchase your rose tinted glasses.  All I am saying is a touch of kindness and understanding instead of proving how f'ing  clever you (the generic you, not you Hunter personally, in fact not you at all) are would go a long way to getting new blood and participation.  As to cliques etc. I certainly stand by exactly what I said.  To clarify would probably require calling people out by name and would do no good.  Again, remove the pinkish shades.  And lastly, shit storms can happen back channel as well.  And do.

Hunter, I hope you had really good holidays and you have a great weekend as well.

Anyone can get over themselves anytime they wish and come on and participate, or come up with all the excuses in the world not too. The forum is what you make it.. or don't make it. Either way, we're still here. ✌

I visit every day or so, just stopped posting for some undetermined reason.    When visiting, I look at the forums, reviews and listings.  just don't feel much like posting anymore...

I'm somewhat active...

Well I have had to work a lot and then we had a ice storm here starting  early Friday morning. I had over 1/4 inch of ice at my place.

I had also noticed the slow pace and lack of new topics here.  Since I havent contributed much I did not feel justified in raising the issue. I wonder if the ladies are seeing a corresponding lack of interest in their services....

Just swinging through to say hi to Happymon..hope ur life is going good..you'd laugh if you see me now ;)

I’m either really naive, stupid, living in Lala land or too busy with RW responsibilities.🤭 I never notice cliques, back channel groups or any of that. Should I feel left out? I’ve been busy man.😳

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’m either really naive, stupid, living in Lala land or too busy with RW responsibilities.🤭 I never notice cliques, back channel groups or any of that. Should I feel left out? I’ve been busy man.😳

Now that Audrey has logged in and posted I see the forums are busy as normal. some women just naturally make great lube. ;)

11 hours ago, boink36 said:

Now that Audrey has logged in and posted I see the forums are busy as normal. some women just naturally make great lube. ;)

Glad that Boink is back on, We miss your humor.