Sapphire-BANNED

Don't Guys trying to get Laid Carry A condom in this day and age...

69 posts in this topic

Well...if she is really 58 years old (or more), you better put a bottle of lube in your wallet with the condom before you visit.....

did We scare her off?  I thought most of the posts were harmless. 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:06 AM, BadBoy said:

This is really a weird-ass thread.

Agreed! it kind of went off the rails, didn't it?

Sheesh!

Sapphire is a sweet lady, As for the odd verbage ya got me.... half awake combined with some intoxication maybe ?

Only happened twice,  First time, she had me all ready, then she could'nt find her condoms,  she told me to just pull out.  I said no, just finish with bbbj,  she did.

For future reference, Can you get STDs from a bbbj? It's been over a year so I should be safe

Another lady  asked if I had one and when I said no, asked if I would stop to get 1 or 2 if I thought I might need 2.

5 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Only happened twice,  First time, she had me all ready, then she could'nt find her condoms,  she told me to just pull out.  I said no, just finish with bbbj,  she did.

For future reference, Can you get STDs from a bbbj? It's been over a year so I should be safe

Another lady  asked if I had one and when I said no, asked if I would stop to get 1 or 2 if I thought I might need 2.

Scary since the smallest pack comes in 3:eek:

28 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Scary since the smallest pack comes in 3:eek:

Except in the  restroom vending machine. 

3 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Yes. Yes you can. 

On 1/7/2020 at 6:36 PM, Sapphire said:

lamers .. whiners and really!  this from grown men  .. why bother then trying to get laid?  give it up.

I did that 20 years ago and my life is so peaceful and calm now you can't imagine. the only thing that could possibly screw it up now is a woman. :D