Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loremamet

Why is there no TOB on the east coast

9 posts in this topic

Hi. I am fairly new to TOB but I have been in the hobby for a long time. mostly in different countries.  Every provider I met on TOB has been real, drama free, and amazing. I recently moved to Colorado and there is no place like this on the east coast.  Tob does not work there.  I travel sometimes for work and have to resort to lesser than sites to find a provider.  How do we spread the word without spreading it too far?  

Outside of Colorado, TOB is not well known.

I believe when TOB was founded, the intent was for it to be Colorado centric.

Not sure how to get TOB used more akin the east coast except for word of mouth.

And in today’s day and age of Fosta/Sesta, it might be better being UTR and only a Colorado board.

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Outside of Colorado, TOB is not well known.

And in today’s day and age of Fosta/Sesta, it might be better being UTR and only a Colorado board.

The nail that sticks up gets pounded down.

Attracting national attention is not a good idea.  Look what has happened to all the national boards (TER, Big Doggie,  CL, BP, etc.)

Verified ladies can post elsewhere outside of colorado... as a touring lady i agree it would be great to have TOB everywhere.... but id rather keep it.local to colorado than have to deal with the BS that goes hand in hand with all the national boards...

11 hours ago, Loremamet said:

Hi. I am fairly new to TOB but I have been in the hobby for a long time. mostly in different countries.  Every provider I met on TOB has been real, drama free, and amazing. I recently moved to Colorado and there is no place like this on the east coast.  Tob does not work there.  I travel sometimes for work and have to resort to lesser than sites to find a provider.  How do we spread the word without spreading it too far?  

Just take a colodado lady with you.... 😁😁😁

Each Region has their own board for local or traveling companions. In the NJ/NY/PA area where I’m from is tna, bestgfe mostly used. Twitter is another great option but I find it to be a little too hard and long in finding someone. 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Just take a colodado lady with you.... 😁😁😁

As I’ve done many times 😜

I agree with yall, tob has been a treasure since i got here, i just wish the rest of the country could get their act together

Each region of the U.S. has their own unique style and methods of communication in the hobby.

For instance, in Texas it is common for a guy to post on ECCIE "anyone available in the Xxxxxx area"?  And then they sit back and wait for response from ladies.

Here in Colorado, that approach does not work very well.

Each area of the U.S. has their own boards that work for them in their particular area,  And since each board operates different, users who are used to one particular style board find it confusing and sometimes exasperating to use a board in another part of the U.S.

Thar's just the way life works.

19 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Each region of the U.S. has their own unique style and methods of communication in the hobby.

For instance, in Texas it is common for a guy to post on ECCIE "anyone available in the Xxxxxx area"?  And then they sit back and wait for response from ladies.

Here in Colorado, that approach does not work very well.

Each area of the U.S. has their own boards that work for them in their particular area,  And since each board operates different, users who are used to one particular style board find it confusing and sometimes exasperating to use a board in another part of the U.S.

Thar's just the way life works

yeah, its weird how things change too.  I am currently in south and things have changed so much.  It is such a trash system they have.  I was lucky to meet a gem tonight in Georgia though. 

Not criminalizing this profession is safer for everybody.  It is so easy and safe in places like Germany, New Zealand and parts of Canada.