Laci French

Happy 2020 my loveys

15 posts in this topic

I hope this year is full of beautiful blessings, love, healing and happiness for all of you!

All of you have become my second family and I absolutely adore each and every damn one of you freaky bastards.  

Love all of you and please play safe tonight.  If you find yourself reading this and need a ride please reach out, make sure you get a safe ride home.  

I don’t need a ride since I’m at home. But thank you for the generous offer to those who need it. Best wishes to you in the coming year!!

Happy New Years and Happy New Decade!

I just got home from Ubering drunks home.

Crazy shit going on out there tonight.

Hope everybody it to their home or wherever they were planning on laying their head for the night safe and sound.

Happy New Year to you and everyone. My wish for everyone is health and happiness this year. Be safe have fun ...you all deserve it!

Thank you, Laci! Happy New Year to you, and the TOB family!! :D

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

I hope this year is full of beautiful blessings, love, healing and happiness for all of you!

All of you have become my second family and I absolutely adore each and every damn one of you freaky bastards.  

Love all of you and please play safe tonight.  If you find yourself reading this and need a ride please reach out, make sure you get a safe ride home.  

The spoken words of the only real...........

Momma Bear.

You are the best!

Happy New Year!

Didn't need a ride,stayed home and actually fell asleep before 10pm.

Nice that you offered rides to keep our community safe.

Happy New year everyone. I'm very happy to be out of those awkward teen years.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:38 PM, Laci French said:

Happy New Year to everyone.  But when you called us "Freaky Bastards" I got................excited.  If the shoe fits, wear it...wear it good...wear it completely...and have fun doing it !!  Here's to a freaky (in a good way_ 2020.  

WHO you calling freaky?????????? :):)

Happy New Year to you. Such a big heart you have and we all of us appreciate it!