Savoir Faire

Transitioning into 2020

17 posts in this topic

What is the first thing that you would like to accomplish/happen/do at the stroke of midnight? I would like to be inside of some lovely/warm/caring/soft WOMAN. I admit I am HORNY, been like this since 6 pm LOL. I was able to cum at midnight last year but this year I would be happy with whatever cums my way. Oh yeah, Happy New Year to all of the fellow TOBers..................

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I got my 2020 lovin!😁😈😘

Audrey I am so happy for you, I am a tad bit jealous...................I must be honest and tell the truth LOL, I actually got drunk by ACCIDENT, passed out until 4 am, so I missed my opportunity this particular year.......Ironically, I am not horny anymore......

15 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

What is the first thing that you would like to accomplish/happen/do at the stroke of midnight? I would like to be inside of some lovely/warm/caring/soft WOMAN. I admit I am HORNY, been like this since 6 pm LOL. I was able to cum at midnight last year but this year I would be happy with whatever cums my way. Oh yeah, Happy New Year to all of the fellow TOBers..................

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I got my 2020 lovin!😁😈😘

No schlong last night. My pup and I were out long before midnight. It's on today though,1/1/2020!😉😈😎

If you haven't got some, you better get some before the day is over. They say how you spend your New Years is how the rest of your year will go. 😋

Happy New Year TOB family!!! It's been a wild ride this last year. Let's do it again!! 

16 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

A kiss from the right person and then bang in the Safeway parking lot. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

No schlong last night. My pup and I were out long before midnight. It's on today though,1/1/2020!😉😈😎

If you haven't got some, you better get some before the day is over. They say how you spend your New Years is how the rest of your year will go. 😋

Happy New Year TOB family!!! It's been a wild ride this last year. Let's do it again!! 

Hunter in your case you chose your destiny, I wish I could have chosen mine but I will blame it on the alcohol this time, dammit dammit dammit. I have not gotten any for today. Since the old saying is "How you spend your New Years is how the rest of your year will go", I am going to just tone it down and possibly see one lovely today............................................because my last year was a crazy wild ride for sure. Happy New Year to you Hunter.......

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I'm jealous of you too Laci. I didn't get none at all. I had planned with this little hottie to bang one out at midnight but we both passed out and overslept the occasion.....

44 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

One of my New Year's resolutions is to exhibit more PASSION................................

22 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well I guess then I'm fucked. Not in the good way. I did talk to my sugar baby. I guess my year will allow me to be a sweet talker. Haha.

I was hugging the porcelain throne shortly after midnight for about 12 hours afterwards. Totally awful, but I'm a lightweight lol! Def one of those "I'm never drinking again" moments.

2 hours ago, Crystyna said:

I was hugging the porcelain throne shortly after midnight for about 12 hours afterwards. Totally awful, but I'm a lightweight lol! Def one of those "I'm never drinking again" moments.

Oh nooooo. Poor thing! Yeah, that's a one in every 10 year occurrence. I tend to forget what its like after that, and repeat. Lol. Glad youre feeling better. 🤗🤗🤗

Don’t remember what I was doing? Just enjoying myself  in my own world. My goal for this year is to become more Autotelic in life. 

10 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Guess I'll be in be this year at 10pm as that;s what I did on New Years  !!

If what you said was, “... be in bed ...”, then I’m in the same boat (wish it were the same bed 😜)

On 1/1/2020 at 10:46 AM, Laci French said:

Well 2020 won't be different for a kinky gal like you.