YoungGun

Verification

29 posts in this topic

I miss the old days of getting verified with p411 and references.  Some ladies don't verify that way anymore.  With that said,  what's the weirdest way you've been asked to be verified by a provider?

Mine was to send a pic of my member next to the $ for her hourly rate.  Boy, that was a first for me.  Just in case anyone was wondering,  I didn't do it.

Happy hobbying! 

3 hours ago, YoungGun said:

I miss the old days of getting verified with p411 and references.  Some ladies don't verify that way anymore.  With that said,  what's the weirdest way you've been asked to be verified by a provider?

Mine was to send a pic of my member next to the $ for her hourly rate.  Boy, that was a first for me.  Just in case anyone was wondering,  I didn't do it.

Happy hobbying! 

I remember a post similar to this awhile back. I'm still wondering if she's screening out the little peckers or the big peckers. I guess we'll never know. 🤔

Sometimes (some would say most of the time) I'm not too bright. Would someone tell me how that would reassure a lady that you're not LE?

Sounds to me like she's collecting dick pics

58 minutes ago, SixtiesDude said:

Not all the pervs in this world are male 😁

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

So true on so many levels, as some ladies can be pervs as well. 

4 hours ago, SixtiesDude said:

Sometimes (some would say most of the time) I'm not too bright. Would someone tell me how that would reassure a lady that you're not LE?

Thinking we all wish we could help you out! Damn I live and do my business in LAKEWOOD!!! 😂😂😂😂 So I must be... NO I am not but that crazy talk does come up once in a while. 🤔

I have been asked for verification of employment by a well established provider lol i dont know how that works but i didnt go thru with it.

We still ask for references but it's like pulling teeth to get them! I think maybe after asking so much we find different ways to feel safe and different ways to verify sense no one sends p411 anymore or openly gives us anything to feel comfortable!

Also I never asked for a d pic but pretty sure the providers train of thought is a cop can't show his d so that may make her feel safer with u

13 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

thank goodness:)

On 12/29/2019 at 9:59 PM, Nicholeofdenver said:

So true on so many levels, as some ladies can be pervs as well. 

And for that, I am sooooo grateful.  ;)

21 hours ago, Chloeblue83 said:

Also I never asked for a d pic but pretty sure the providers train of thought is a cop can't show his d so that may make her feel safer with u

LE will do whatever they want, so these providers are seriously mistaken. 

32 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

LE will do whatever they want, so these providers are seriously mistaken. 

Ya like asking r u affiliated with law enforcement is a huge myth n they don't have to tell you that lol but it seems to make them feel safe so idk what do you do!

15 hours ago, Chloeblue83 said:

Ya like asking r u affiliated with law enforcement is a huge myth n they don't have to tell you that lol but it seems to make them feel safe so idk what do you do!

Honestly at some point it is a leap of faith. LE can use fake accounts, fake employment verification, real drivers licenses, get guys caught in stings as bait, etc. The question is whether they have the resources. Do you spend your budget getting a few girls and guys when there are murderers, identity thieves, burglars, rapists, etc. The only real way to be for sure is if girls share clients and clients share girls. A word of mouth so to say from those you trust.

10 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Honestly at some point it is a leap of faith. LE can use fake accounts, fake employment verification, real drivers licenses, get guys caught in stings as bait, etc. The question is whether they have the resources. Do you spend your budget getting a few girls and guys when there are murderers, identity thieves, burglars, rapists, etc. The only real way to be for sure is if girls share clients and clients share girls. A word of mouth so to say from those you trust.

I still find it so bizarre that this is considered a "crime" in 2020 and any resources are expending on it at all. (BTW - Happy New Year all!)  

Why is LE remotely - even the tiniest bit, concerned with this!!?  Why in the wide wide world of sports are consenting adults are not allowed to do what they want with their goodies?  IMHO tax dollars should go towards people who are truly victims like trafficking and child abuses... says Mr Obvious.  But still - really...WHY?

1 hour ago, jus12pla said:

I still find it so bizarre that this is considered a "crime" in 2020 and any resources are expending on it at all. (BTW - Happy New Year all!)  

Why is LE remotely - even the tiniest bit, concerned with this!!?  Why in the wide wide world of sports are consenting adults are not allowed to do what they want with their goodies?  IMHO tax dollars should go towards people who are truly victims like trafficking and child abuses... says Mr Obvious.  But still - really...WHY?

It's a big money racket getting people caught up in the criminal justice system for a couple years. The money these girls have to shell out to get "reformed" against their will is ridiculous. 

On 12/29/2019 at 6:43 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I remember a post similar to this awhile back. I'm still wondering if she's screening out the little peckers or the big peckers....

Or vice-versa...

How do we know that she is not a he?

As for busting providers and/or clients -- they are on a mission to protect women from sexual slavery or so they say.

As long as the crime is on the books, they'll enforce it. We need to get consensual sex off the books.

6 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

Or vice-versa...

How do we know that she is not a he?

Hopefully he's checked her reviews??

As for busting providers and/or clients -- they are on a mission to protect women from sexual slavery or so they say.

so when they realize the provider isn't in sexual slavery, they should back off if it's not a part of their mission. Let grown men and women decide what they want to do with their bodies. 

As long as the crime is on the books, they'll enforce it. We need to get consensual sex off the books

“so when they realize the provider isn't in sexual slavery, they should back off if it's not a part of their mission. Let grown men and women decide what they want to do with their bodies. “ (Hunter)

Because the puritans(prudes) made it a crime to sell sex.  You can sell your body & soul in so many other ways, but not for sex.  That’s dirty, evil!  Put some clothes on while you’re at it.  You might give someone bad thoughts & scare the ...

🥴😡🤬🤯🤮😡😖

BTW: When you respond inside a quote, it’s difficult to quote your material with proper attribution.

50 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

“so when they realize the provider isn't in sexual slavery, they should back off if it's not a part of their mission. Let grown men and women decide what they want to do with their bodies. “ (Hunter)

Because the puritans(prudes) made it a crime to sell sex.  You can sell your body & soul in so many other ways, but not for sex.  That’s dirty, evil!  Put some clothes on while you’re at it.  You might give someone bad thoughts & scare the ...

🥴😡🤬🤯🤮😡😖

BTW: When you respond inside a quote, it’s difficult to quote your material with proper attribution.

I'll be mindful of that next time 😘😘😘

23 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'll be mindful of that next time 😘😘😘

Thank you 😘

On 12/29/2019 at 6:43 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I remember a post similar to this awhile back. I'm still wondering if she's screening out the little peckers or the big peckers. I guess we'll never know. 🤔

Lol! I've been called " a big pecker" with " a little pecker" before ... or was it the other way around ?? 😅🤔🤗🤔🤔

48 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Lol! I've been called " a big pecker" with " a little pecker" before ... or was it the other way around ?? 😅🤔🤗🤔🤔

I think that may have been “you peckerwood!” 😁

On 12/29/2019 at 7:43 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

could also be a std screen idea she's employing...

i read where a gal in tx will inspect your junk with latex gloves on before she'll start her date with anyone...

truth be told there will always be 'ideas' on how to hobby safe and screen and choose wisely and weed out the rif raf and duck the cheats and etc etc etc...

plain and simple - just gotta respectfully roll with whatever screening a gal prefers if you want to see her...

and be super stoked if you don't jive with the screening, there are so may other fish in these seas...

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

could also be a std screen idea she's employing...

i read where a gal in tx will inspect your junk with latex gloves on before she'll start her date with anyone...

truth be told there will always be 'ideas' on how to hobby safe and screen and choose wisely and weed out the rif raf and duck the cheats and etc etc etc...

plain and simple - just gotta respectfully roll with whatever screening a gal prefers if you want to see her...

and be super stoked if you don't jive with the screening, there are so may other fish in these seas...

We did dick checks with alcohol wipes when I worked at a brothel. That was an up close and personal inspection. If anything seemed suspicious we called in for a second person to check. Hard to do with photo though, and a guy could always use someone else's dick pic. 

On 12/29/2019 at 6:34 PM, SixtiesDude said:

It can't , 

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

We did dick checks with alcohol wipes when I worked at a brothel. That was an up close and personal inspection. If anything seemed suspicious we called in for a second person to check. Hard to do with photo though, and a guy could always use someone else's dick pic. 

Like a stunt double

13 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Like a junk double

#Ifixditforyou