hornyoldtoad

has anyone tried these?

33 posts in this topic

Judging by the photo, I would say no. It has more to do with “form” than anything else.;)

None of the women I've been with have the same size, and shape, vagina. Their G-spot is not always easily accessible, or in the same location. Sometimes I have to hook my finger and make a "come hither" motion to reach it.  

I just don't anticipate this will have much success. :(

55 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Sometimes I have to hook my finger and make a "come hither" motion to reach it.  

Wtf owwww

8 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

http://www.trojanbrands.com/en/condoms/g-spot-premium-lubricated-condoms

i know this is just a dating site, but, just in case some of you have tried these in your personal life i have to ask....

do they work?

among the worst condoms on the market. an ex girlfriend and I tried every brand a few years ago.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:28 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

http://www.trojanbrands.com/en/condoms/g-spot-premium-lubricated-condoms

i know this is just a dating site, but, just in case some of you have tried these in your personal life i have to ask....

do they work?

A condom isn't going to help a gent find the g-spot.  The clit is right out in the open and can't be found 😥

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

A condom isn't going to help a gent find the g-spot.  The clit is right out in the open and can't be found 😥

The hunt for the treasure is always fun just have to keep on searching

On 12/27/2019 at 11:40 PM, JRWolfe said:

among the worst condoms on the market. an ex girlfriend and I tried every brand a few years ago.

Yeah but let’s face it you haven’t really done it all until you’ve been 86’d from a taco place by a guy with a bad Elvis haircut named Biff.

Those r the worst brand I literally seen a guy put one on n it popped in frunt of us didn't even use! Ultra thin r the worst of Trojans and what sucks there the more expensive brand I like lifestyles 

Reminds me of s couple of years ago my Trojan broke. I though it was feeling a bit good inside. Had to take her to Walgreens for a “ Day after kit”. Yikes! Has this happened to anyone else? 

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

Yeah but let’s face it you haven’t really done it all until you’ve been 86’d from a taco place by a guy with a bad Elvis haircut named Biff.

Back To The Future ?

After viewing the second video in that ad, I certainly hope the condom doesn’t explode like that!! Of course I know what it’s implying.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:33 PM, JRWolfe said:

Back To The Future ?

It was in reference to Biff Loman. Any muscle bound goon I dislike gets renamed, Biff. That’s just how it goes in my world.

4 hours ago, Vassago said:

It was in reference to Biff Loman. Any muscle bound goon I dislike gets renamed, Biff. That’s just how it goes in my world.

no love for Biff Tanner ?

Trojans literally stink and gross me out by their smell alone! Haven't used them in years. Their whole G-spot marketing is a sham. They would be more financially successful tutoring guys on the techniques who are looking to find this elusive mysterious G-spot location! And if you need a map for the also elusive Bermuda Triangle. I can accommodate those for a small surcharge;)!.!.!.!.!......

On 12/31/2019 at 9:42 AM, JRWolfe said:

no love for Biff Tanner ?

Biff Tannen Jr./Biff Loman. Let’s compromise and call him Biff Trojan. See there, I even brought it back on topic.

Just now, Vassago said:

Biff Tannen Jr./Biff Loman. Let’s compromise and call him Biff Trojan. See there, I even brought it back on topic.

Guy I’m referring to was even a cock blocker. How’s that for irony?

I have tried those. I think it's a great name for a condom. Very unique. I don't think I've seen such spot on named condom. Trojan seems to have great names for their products though. Bareskin, Ecstasy and now Trojan G Spot. I think their marketing is clever. Trojan condoms are a bit pricey but if you spend some time googling you can find nice deals like this one. They let you mix & match a variety and the 3rd one is free.

https://www.condomjungle.com/trojan-g-spot/

On 12/27/2019 at 6:21 PM, pfunk said:

None of the women I've been with have the same size, and shape, vagina. Their G-spot is not always easily accessible, or in the same location. Sometimes I have to hook my finger and make a "come hither" motion to reach it.  

I always found searching for the Gspot similar to feeling for the hood latch on my C10.😝

23 minutes ago, ironman318 said:

I always found searching for the Gspot similar to feeling for the hood latch on my C10.😝

Or---> Loaning your C10 to friend so he can haul some stuff, in exchange for a 1993 Toyota Corolla that you then need to gas up but can't find the lever or button for the gas tank release..

On 12/29/2019 at 10:59 AM, Vassago said:

how did you know ?

It's all in the marketing

There he goes, bragging again. B)

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

Yes:: AnD he wore them all at once......

slider-contraccettivi.jpg

3 hours ago, tide32 said:

ROFL !    I mentioned it a few times before in condom threads.We tried every condom then on the market as research for an article . No bragging about it . That said, I'm surprised that hobbyists haven't tried every condom to see what works best for them. :)

Edited by JRWolfe

17 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Yes:: AnD he wore them all at once......

slider-contraccettivi.jpg

The regimental colours.

12 minutes ago, Old_Timer said:

The regimental colours.

The RSM just announced that the NCO committee has elected to purchase a new condom, instead of getting another patch on the old one 

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

The RSM just announced that the NCO committee has elected to purchase a new condom, instead of getting another patch on the old one 

It's an old joke, but still one of my favorites.

I don't really think a condom is going to help in finding a condom.  The clit is in plain sight and that proves to be a difficult find for some🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I don't really think a condom is going to help in finding a condom.  The clit is in plain sight and that proves to be a difficult find for some🤣🤣

The Female clit?