oldertruckguy-9225

YOU are the gift

10 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Don't ever doubt it. YOU  make  a difference in every day life. Your presence, your acceptance, your forgiveness, your caring, your loving, your understanding MAKES a difference.

Merry Christmas!! 

“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” - Charles Dickens.

Hmm, if I'm the gift, does that mean I still have to bring the donation?:unsure:

12 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Don't ever doubt it. YOU  make  a difference in every day life. Your presence, your acceptance, your forgiveness, your caring, your loving, your understanding MAKES a difference.

Merry Christmas!! 

7 hours ago, Vassago said:

“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” - Charles Dickens.

Life can be hard and challenging and going it alone makes it even harder.  Putting care, compassion and kindness into action is what makes life worthwhile.  Sharing ourselves, our talents, our skills with one another...these are the best presents and what good memories are made from.

the whole enchilada is better than lutefisk any day of the year! 🎄🎄🎄💋🎉🌈

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

Hmm, if I'm the gift, does that mean I still have to bring the donation?:unsure:

Your the gift that will keep on giving baby! 

16 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Your the gift that will keep on giving baby! 

Something to be said for regifting?!

certainly makes the world a better place to pay it forward - lighten up someone's day - realize you are ok - quit seeing yourself through everyone else's eyes - and above all else - that 2big is the gift, ie, the fee when you see him - if only i were a provider...

good food for thought here...so much negativity and humanism happening...everywhere...sometyimes these hallmark style posts are spot on...

On 12/26/2019 at 5:05 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Merry Christmas!! 

If I'm the gift someone is a really bad gift giver. :D

3 hours ago, Richard Goesinya said:

If I'm the gift someone is a really bad gift giver. :D

You're the white elephant gift Richard 🤣🤣🤣