Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
funkula

Tomi or Amanda?

22 posts in this topic

Tomi 720-372-3114
Colorado Companion

Just wondering if anyone had seen Tomi while she was in town? She is supposed to be a friend of Madison who disappeared a bit ago. Her website also now advertises a girl named Amanda. I had an appointment scheduled, but it was cancelled. It's a little weird that I can't find any reviews or ads though. Let me know if you've visited her. I would love to see her, but I got to stick to the no reviews/ads= no see

Here's her site:

http://iamhere.cuties-sites.com/home

11 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

incredibly hot ladies

To clarify,as an admirer of good photography and stunning women, I meant that the models are incredibly hot ladies. To slow down the PMs.. fact is..I  have never met them.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:43 PM, funkula said:

Tomi 720-372-3114
Colorado Companion

Just wondering if anyone had seen Tomi while she was in town? She is supposed to be a friend of Madison who disappeared a bit ago. Her website also now advertises a girl named Amanda. I had an appointment scheduled, but it was cancelled. It's a little weird that I can't find any reviews or ads though. Let me know if you've visited her. I would love to see her, but I got to stick to the no reviews/ads= no see

Here's her site:

http://iamhere.cuties-sites.com/home

This image

F0BB4BF6-0A6D-49FE-A7CA-3489CBEF4638.jpeg

All URLs indicate txt only.

Also you will find CandySweet-8530 Profile 720-319-8530 , then clicked on her Personal Website that too now Morphs into the Tomi / Amanda profiles with the 720-372-3114 number.

CandySweet-8530 Yes:: has many borrowed images from all over the internet.

This image

f12dfabefd5b15c3bb8918fa85796567.jpg

links to the web search

This image

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdewj_kn5koXYrM_h9i2r

links to the Web search

On 12/26/2019 at 3:43 PM, funkula said:

Just wondering if anyone had seen Tomi while she was in town? She is supposed to be a friend of Madison who disappeared a bit ago.

Is it not weird that her reviews all start out as a referral from madison....🤷‍♀️ im not a hobbyist so what do i know! 😂

Thanks for the research....obviously whoever opens the door will not be the lady in the pictures.  Still...Damn good photography.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Thanks for the research....obviously whoever opens the door will not be the lady in the pictures.  Still...Damn good photography.

And hot models 

On 12/28/2019 at 3:51 PM, JRWolfe said:

I can't say whether the pics are legitimate in this case.  However, the fact that the images are on multiple sites does not mean that the images are stolen. 

When there were a lot of Russian providers advertising on TOB a couple of years ago, people presumed fake pics because they looked TGTBT and the pics appeared on multiple web sites throughout the world.  In many such instances, the pics were real.  The providers had their pics on multiple sites throughout the world because they toured internationally.

3 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

I can't say whether the pics are legitimate in this case.  However, the fact that the images are on multiple sites does not mean that the images are stolen. 

When there were a lot of Russian providers advertising on TOB a couple of years ago, people presumed fake pics because they looked TGTBT and the pics appeared on multiple web sites throughout the world.  In many such instances, the pics were real.  The providers had their pics on multiple sites throughout the world because they toured internationally.

These appear to be pictures associated with different names in different cities at the same time.So your analogy doesn't work.  My spidey sense says that the ladies in the pix will not be opening the door.

11 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

These appear to be pictures associated with different names in different cities at the same time.So your analogy doesn't work.  My spidey sense says that the ladies in the pix will not be opening the door.

Maybe they have details in their description that they are tour and while they are in one city this week they will be in another next week and they advertise both so the guys know she is coming through soon? Just pure guess but it could be a possible explanation of posting in multiple places at same time.....

2 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

Maybe they have details in their description that they are tour and while they are in one city this week they will be in another next week and they advertise both so the guys know she is coming through soon? Just pure guess but it could be a possible explanation of posting in multiple places at same time.....

Its the DIFFERENT names that don't make sense.     When girls are on tour,of course they advertise in advance on various sites when they are coming through....again...why the different names ? Touring girls use the same name.

14 hours ago, johnnydog said:

There is a long time member with dozens of reviews that has seen Tomi

Who is this member that has dozens of reviews and has seen Tomi?  Has he written a review of Tomi?

The only Tomi that I can find with reviews does not have the same phone number as listed in the advertisement.

19 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Its the DIFFERENT names that don't make sense.     When girls are on tour,of course they advertise in advance on various sites when they are coming through....again...why the different names ? Touring girls use the same name.

I agree wholly with JR.  I can't think of a touring lady that uses different names in different cities unless they have something to hide.

Legit ladies would want to use the same name when touring as their excellent reputation is very important in their ability to book appointments.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:52 PM, ynglifter69 said:

Awesome.  Message me for more.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Who is this member that has dozens of reviews and has seen Tomi?  Has he written a review of Tomi?

The only Tomi that I can find with reviews does not have the same phone number as listed in the advertisement.

I. Was going to write a review for Tomi, but got very busy and she left town a day or two later.  When I saw this post I felt compelled to respond.  While I didn’t match the pics exact to an exact tattoo or mole, I can tell you they are all very attractive and offer full gfe.  Candy who was here about a month ago was a few years older than her pics although still great looking with a banging body.  The few people who know me on here know I’m very selective.  Haven’t seen Amanda yet, but I have a good feeling the trend will continue.  Let’s all be thankful for a little choice.

I've seen Tomi, she was great, I'm hoping to see Amanda while she is here.

I have seen Madison many times, and all her friends once each: Candy, Tomi, and Amanda. They are all great GFE girls that look like their pictures. Honestly I don't even look at TOB Listings when Madison is in town, and I will say this extends to all her friends too. Only Madison has TOB so that's why the referrals. 

Saw Amanda yesterday, and she was 100% legit. Matched her pics, and I had a wonderful time.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:29 PM, BBT-8367 said:

Actually, posting in two different cities at the same time is not a rare occurrence.  For example, there are at least three providers that  advertise on TOB that do this on Private Delights.. (This also happened with the Russians in my analogy as well)

It’s not a rare occurrence to advertise for pre-booking in 3 cities. It’s odd if I’m Amy in one city, Audrey in one, and Alisha in the 3rd while displaying the same photo.🤭🤥🤫