Dontmissout

Happy Bday Cherry aka miya

17 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Cherry. I hope it was a fun one. 💙

Happy birthday, sweetie.  What a great time of the year to celebrate.  Hope you have a fantastic day and wishing you many more birthdays to enjoy.  

18 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

You ladies are the best. 

So nice of you to acknowledge the man who started the thread. 

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Merry Christmas Pink💖

I'm sure she was out enjoying her special day and who knows she might have even had his dick in her mouth😂

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Who died and left you in charge of forums Mr Punk. Get you some business and please stay outta mine. But just for your knowledge i did. I picked up my phone and called him. My daddy died when i was 2 and I'm not accepting applications for a new one so don't ever correct me about anything

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I did.

18 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

Who died and left you in charge of forums Mr Punk. Get you some business and please stay outta mine. But just for your knowledge i did. I picked up my phone and called him. My daddy died when i was 2 and I'm not accepting applications for a new one so don't ever correct me about anything

Please, do NOT confuse Mr. Pink with Pfunk.  They are different people with very different attitudes toward various members.  Here’s a hint, while I’ve seen Pfunk challenge a few, he generally plays well with others.

7 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Please, do NOT confuse Mr. Pink with Pfunk.  They are different people with very different attitudes toward various members.  Here’s a hint, while I’ve seen Pfunk challenge a few, he generally plays well with others.

No i didn't confuse them it was actually a typo. I said Punk not Pink.