Kandi Apple

TER

23 posts in this topic

It was recently messaged to all providers on P411 that we can now link our TER reviews.

The site is back up.

I looked and all old info is now visable. 

I have completely forgot how to navigate that site lol, but I’m happy it’s back, thanks for the info 😁

I missed TER also, especially for my home city, am very glad TOB has been here for us all the while!

Happy for the TER folks, but wish p411 wasn't being exclusive with them when it comes to review links :/

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Happy for the TER folks, but wish p411 wasn't being exclusive with them when it comes to review links :/

Check your p411 msgs.  We can link to TER again!🎉

45 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Check your p411 msgs.  We can link to TER again!🎉

Not TOB though, or any other review sites. Those are still prohibited.  Congrats to the TER ladies though. We'll take all the wins we can get back. 

Can post websites on p411, and then link TOB and other review sites on our websites, or linktrees. 💙

So, what's behind TERs return? Anyone know?

It's interesting that the site went down so quickly, and then resurfaced without any fanfare.... My guess is that the website is now hosted off-shore, yes? no?

8 hours ago, lintlizard said:

It's interesting that the site went down so quickly, and then resurfaced without any fanfare.... My guess is that the website is now hosted off-shore, yes? no?

I've got NFC...no fucking clue!  :P

On 12/21/2019 at 9:39 AM, lintlizard said:

It didn't go down at all only the US was gone , all other county's have been up this whole time . and If u had VPN you could read reviews or out of The US ads , 

I have no interest in being on TER and being rated like I'm some product on Amazon. No Thank You! But to each their own!

I've reached out to the TER admin to see it they could fill in some blanks - we'll see if they have time to respond. 

There's a gap of 2 years with no reviews since the SESTA/FOSTA debacle, and only seven new reviews have been submitted in the last week and a half. 

It's too bad. TER was always such good reading - it put Penthouse letters to shame.  But I don't now that the hefty TER subscription is worth it for so few current reviews right now.

It's kind of a catch 22 - they need new VIP members to write/read reviews, and new reviews get the bnew VIP members....

I think it would make sense for TER to offer some kind of introductory rate for previous VIP members, or perhaps credit members with the time that was left in their memberships went the sight went dark...?  Either option would help to build up a solid review base, and get us hornsters reviewing and reading again.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:17 PM, Kandi Apple said:

It was recently messaged to all providers on P411 that we can now link our TER reviews.

The site is back up.

I looked and all old info is now visable. 

I have four very old reviews on TER. I also saw the note on P411. Thank you Kandi Apple 💋 I know I often saw your activity on TER. Hope the website being back up makes you happy! We all deserve that! 🥰

On 12/27/2019 at 7:22 PM, lintlizard said:

I've reached out to the TER admin to see it they could fill in some blanks - we'll see if they have time to respond.

Nothing. Nada.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:54 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not TOB though, or any other review sites. Those are still prohibited.  Congrats to the TER ladies though. We'll take all the wins we can get back. 

Try it now.....

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Try it now.....

Aww...it's working again. I just updated. Thanks for the heads Kaduk 💙💙💙