Wedge

Need a hand getting back in the saddle

29 posts in this topic

I'm almost 50 y.o. and I'm going to get back into the dating game for the first time since my 20s. Bad part is that it's been 5 years since I've had sex. I'm looking for a "coach" to help me get back into game shape and get my mojo back.  I'm sure it'll take more than 1 session.  I'm in Pueblo and I don't mind traveling (Denver is the limit) though the closer the better. Any recommendations or providers welcome. Thanks.

Love this post🤣

I recommend you take a look at the listings and find a lady that interests you.  Reach out and pass her screening requirements and then game on!

Thanks for the advice. Not much activity in the local listings. Was hoping for a referral to someone in Pueblo that might not be on TOB, before looking at Springs or Denver. 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Love this post🤣

I recommend you take a look at the listings and find a lady that interests you.  Reach out and pass her screening requirements and then game on!

Kinda looks like Pueblo has some listings follow the Laci advice.

Lucy, Lucy Loveland (that's her name, she posts here) - I understand it will take you two microseconds to get back into the saddle.  No first hand experience because I am not in Colorado Springs, but it is who I would call if I were in Pueblo.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Love this post🤣

Follow Laci's advice! That's my best suggestion! :D

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Love this post🤣

this!  read now understand later...I promise she does not lead you astray...

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Lucy, Lucy Loveland (that's her name, she posts here) - I understand it will take you two microseconds to get back into the saddle.  No first hand experience because I am not in Colorado Springs, but it is who I would call if I were in Pueblo.

She is not in Pueblo.......

Sorry but your likely going to have to travel. Pueblo is not a SW friendly city!

2 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Sorry but your likely going to have to travel. Pueblo is not a SW friendly city!

I think you're right. It's ok, I don't mind traveling.  I appreciate everyone's help. Time for this old dog to learn some new tricks. :P:P:P

I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.  Remember, research is our friend and there is a lot to research on TOB.  Participating in the forums can help establish some presence.  And it will help that you willing to travel to find some of the fun you want.

Old dogs can learn new tricks...and some of those tricks can be so much fun to learn !!  ;)

3 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Bark Bark .. or wolf wolf 

Whichever one makes her go pant pant and howl. 😋

click listings, search, profiles only and search pueblo, or the fiery redhead with 2 posts on this topic can help you relax

Fair warning Wedge........If you book those several sessions and you do get your mojo back...you very well may forget all about that getting back into dating nonsense,.

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Fair warning Wedge........If you book those several sessions and you do get your mojo back...you very well may forget all about that getting back into dating nonsense,.

Ha! I suppose that's a risk I'll have to take!

I can relate!  I’m getting up there (late 6O’s ) and out of the hobby for a year due to an accident.  I’m apprehensive about “ getting it up” after being out if the saddle awhile. Guess I better try soon and see what happens. 

16 hours ago, Skg said:

I can relate!  I’m getting up there (late 6O’s ) and out of the hobby for a year due to an accident.  I’m apprehensive about “ getting it up” after being out if the saddle awhile. Guess I better try soon and see what happens. 

As an older gent, I understand your concern.  I hope you try soon and see what happens.  You might be surprised...in the best of ways.  The ladies here have kept me young in spirit and have provided some incredibly fun times.  For that I am grateful.

Happy New Year !!

On 12/30/2019 at 7:58 AM, average1 said:

The ladies here have kept me young in spirit and have provided some incredibly fun times.  For that I am grateful.

Second!!

aw, you must be so nervous?  I hope it has gone well and assuredly, you will have a few discouraging flops but don't give up.

Happy 2020

On 12/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, Crystyna said:

She is not in Pueblo.......

If I am not mistaking, I think she comes from Canon City but post in the Springs often..........

On 12/17/2019 at 8:06 PM, Crystyna said:

I live in Pueblo and I check but its a very limited selection of providers that actually post.

Hey Wedge! If you are too old at 50 there is no hope for me at all! I have a son who is your age.

I'm in Pueblo too. Not much going on locally unless you are into airhead doper chicks. Colorado Springs offers more opportunities but scheduling can be a hassle---lots of providers who are not responsive to texts or phone calls, and a 2 hour round-trip to meet a lady who turns ghost on you is a real drag. TOB ladies are generally more professional and reliable than some others. If you are looking elsewhere be careful of the fakes, verification scams, up front deposit schemes, bait and switch, and the rest of the nonsense out there. Real caveat emptor stuff going on.

Check reviews, reach out to those who interest you, see what the responses are like, go from there. Good luck.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, Wedge said:

I'm almost 50 y.o. and I'm going to get back into the dating game for the first time since my 20s. Bad part is that it's been 5 years since I've had sex. I'm looking for a "coach" to help me get back into game shape and get my mojo back.  I'm sure it'll take more than 1 session.  I'm in Pueblo and I don't mind traveling (Denver is the limit) though the closer the better. Any recommendations or providers welcome. Thanks.

Looks like Jessica Jonesing visits Pueblo.  

16 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

Hey Wedge! If you are too old at 50 there is no hope for me at all! I have a son who is your age.

I'm in Pueblo too. Not much going on locally unless you are into airhead doper chicks. Colorado Springs offers more opportunities but scheduling can be a hassle---lots of providers who are not responsive to texts or phone calls, and a 2 hour round-trip to meet a lady who turns ghost on you is a real drag. TOB ladies are generally more professional and reliable than some others. If you are looking elsewhere be careful of the fakes, verification scams, up front deposit schemes, bait and switch, and the rest of the nonsense out there. Real caveat emptor stuff going on.

Check reviews, reach out to those who interest you, see what the responses are like, go from there. Good luck.

I'm definitely not too old yet! I'm just out of practice. I need to get back into game shape. I'd hate for a lady to not have a good time should I be able to close the deal. I was hoping to find a local "coach" to get me ready as I tread back into dating waters.

I'm disheartened to hear your experience in Pueblo. Previous responses have confirmed I'll have to travel to find a dependable provider, which stinks since I was thinking about a regular thing to "get in shape" 😉.

Anyhow, the support I received from the TOB community is awesome. Everyone has been so cool. Thanks so much for your help. 

I've been dating again after a mostly sexless marriage. For me a few experiences haven't been enough to feel like I'm back in the bedroom groove. Every woman is different and what they like and how you're going to mesh will vary. But so far it seems like my partners are putting at least as much effort into pleasing as I am and seem to be very concerned with making me happy. If I have any particular advice it would be do what you need to in order to feel comfortable but learning with someone you're dating can be fun, too.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:42 PM, Bit Banger said:

You should check out Jez UaBriain.  

She moved to Pueblo last year. She’s not in town right now, but give her a call next month.

Love this lady!!