Liliane Rousseau

What matters most to you in a client/provider relationship? Let's keep this PG please

39 posts in this topic

Good morning!

As an artist I always like to improve my craft. I am very curious what you all find satisfying with all your exchanges  here on TOB :-D.

Let me start by saying what DOESN"T matter to me are pics of how hot you are or  of certain body parts. Also if you are the ruler of 5 foreign countries .

What I tend to look for is consistent and complete communication in a timely fashion. Respect for time and expectations. Cleanliness and hygiene ( although a nice cologne is a real bonus!!!) Genuine desire to please in mannerism and actions. Brevity and fun!

I'd love to hear from both sides  just as a curiosity and way of getting to know you better!

Happy holidays,

Lili

To me the connection is all that really matters.

It gives you the fond memory that you want to relive with a future visit. 

It is precious.

7 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

It is precious.

Yes! What are some details that help you connect? :-D

38 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

It is precious.

The connection is everything ❤️

As Laci said, the connection is everything.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Clearly but what exactly makes for that connection is what I’m opening up for discussion !

To me, a connection that (at least feels) genuine requires multiple visits to establish..almost impossible to go deep in an hour (especially with additional distracting activities. My preference is always to begin with a nice dinner to delve into each other's (non-sexual) passions, experiences and history to ascertain if a connection (outside the boudoir) is possible as well as time for that lovely anticipation flirting. We all know a genuine (feeling) connection is rare (even IRL), but it is the gold we should all be prospecting for. Both parties need to drop their guard and expose their true selves for this to occur. 

3 hours ago, johnnydog said:

To me, a connection that (at least feels) genuine requires multiple visits to establish..almost impossible to go deep in an hour ... Both parties need to drop their guard and expose their true selves for this to occur. 

Who says you have to make that connection ‘in session’.  Many times I’ve started establishing it right here on the forums or through PMs.  Starting your personal time with dinner is a great idea.

If you spend a fair amount of time staring into each others' eyes, during all various activities.

But, I am a pervert.

Also doesnt hurt if they are good in bed:P

4 hours ago, johnnydog said:

We all know a genuine (feeling) connection is rare (even IRL), but it is the gold we should all be prospecting for. Both parties need to drop their guard and expose their true selves for this to occur. 

True! I always hope to make a friend, but it's rare that we both can relax enough to be ourselves!

5 hours ago, johnnydog said:

To me, a connection that (at least feels) genuine requires multiple visits to establish..almost impossible to go deep in an hour (especially with additional distracting activities. My preference is always to begin with a nice dinner to delve into each other's (non-sexual) passions, experiences and history to ascertain if a connection (outside the boudoir) is possible as well as time for that lovely anticipation flirting. We all know a genuine (feeling) connection is rare (even IRL), but it is the gold we should all be prospecting for. Both parties need to drop their guard and expose their true selves for this to occur. 

That sounds fabulous! But then again a lot want pure fantasy then POOF right?

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

If you spend a fair amount of time staring into each others' eyes, during all various activities.

But, I am a pervert.

That's hot. Just a good old fashioned stare. :wub:

Some sort of connection is important.  So is clear and open communication regarding likes and dislikes, done without judgement.  A genuine smile and playfulness with some indication that this is FUN.  Respecting boundaries.  Treating each other like real human beings and not like just either a cash machine or a product to be used. 

I've said and posted this before, I get the business side of this.  But for me, it is supposed to be about 2 (or more) consenting adults enjoying themselves...in a variety of ways.  Hopefully this includes an interest in sharing pleasure with a "give and receive" and some sort of indication of that shared pleasure.  Being fully engaged and expressive in the activities or conversation. 

I would say the way a girl starts off a session. I like it when they offer me some sort of beverage and chat a few minutes, to break the ice. That they give at least the illusion of playfulness. Big smile and a little giggling. Making sure you are enjoying yourself. In the end a little cuddling. I think this is the part where you cement the connection. You might tell a few general things about yourself. Maybe you two might have something in common. Then build up on that. Which in return could get you that return visit. Which allows you to build up, from your first visit. Next thing you know you are good friends and everythings flows better, every time you see each other. 

Yes, connection.  Conversation, maybe a mutual interest.  Taking your time (unless the guy is wanting otherwise).  The buildup, kissing, fondling... those are all an incredible way (for me at least) to connect and have a lot of fun.  As someone who was having performance issues (maybe due to my now solved heart issue - back in the game in the next couple of weeks), just compassion.  My ATF just rolls with it, and is understanding.  THAT means the world.  After all, it's awesome to orgasm, but if the session is connected, this almost becomes secondary.

2 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

...  After all, it's awesome to orgasm, but if the session is connected, this almost becomes secondary.

No ‘almost’ about it.

I can tell you what does NOT turn the crank for me - a naked body.

Here at the ranch naked people come in all sizes, shapes, and ages. We spend time in the pool, play volleyball, darts, & other games.  Hell, we even dance naked.  

On 12/12/2019 at 9:27 AM, Laci French said:

It is everything

21 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

Mutual fun....  There is nothing more disheartening for me than a 3G experience.

3G I had to look that up ,never heard of that before :eek:

I have to agree with every one on this.. Just have fun and have Connection, Communication, 

Yes it is the CONNECTION.  So what makes a connection for me....  A friendly atmosphere and making me feel that I am the only thing on her mind AT THE TIME.  Conversation is great if it is more than small talk.  I like laughing as well.  Recently I had an encounter that was just that.  Lot of talking some jokingly and some serious,  playing and laughing and at the end I drove 3 hours home and did not mind.  That is what made the connection for me

56 minutes ago, coolhand luke said:

Yes it is the CONNECTION.  So what makes a connection for me....  A friendly atmosphere and making me feel that I am the only thing on her mind AT THE TIME.  Conversation is great if it is more than small talk.  I like laughing as well.  Recently I had an encounter that was just that.  Lot of talking some jokingly and some serious,  playing and laughing and at the end I drove 3 hours home and did not mind.  That is what made the connection for me

^ This! To me, this is supposed to be fun. If I can't laugh,  joke with and pick at the lady and have it returned....well I probably won't return either.

for me, it's all about safety - the single most important quality of any date from this type of dating...

yes, connection is muis importante...

so does feeling like you and your date are on the same page, that you both are into it (afore-multiply-mentioned 'connection'), boundaries are understood and respected, risk is minimalized as much as humanly possible - and while all this is happening in the background a 'fun as hell',  'can't enjoy it like this at home', 'wow, will repeat fo shizzle' take away:)

easy enough;)

When the two of us move graceful from one movement to the next. Lots of laughter and passion exchanged.Now this is big for me and yes It may be a day later or a few months and you find yourself still smiling over the conversation and activities as you replay the highlights in your mind! 💋💋

I also enjoy mini concerts from a talented musician 🎶🎶👅💦💋

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki