slee402

Khloe Love

9 posts in this topic

I’ve been watching her profile waiting for reviews. I googled her number and found ads on other platforms (mostly in Fayetteville which matches her area code). Didn’t find any reviews or descriptions of services but I feel like that and having her own website are good signs that she’s probably legit. Might have to TOFTT.... 🤔 

1 hour ago, NSAFunLover said:

I’ve been watching her profile waiting for reviews. I googled her number and found ads on other platforms (mostly in Fayetteville which matches her area code). Didn’t find any reviews or descriptions of services but I feel like that and having her own website are good signs that she’s probably legit. Might have to TOFTT.... 🤔 

Please do let me know if you end up TOFTT.

I also found this thread where MeganMarie, who is well reviewed, says Khloe is her best friend

11 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I've never seen her but I know people who have met her and she's the girl in the photos.  I would have seen her but was told she's definitely not a GFE provider.

Well, that's too bad. Thanks for the info.

15 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I've never seen her but I know people who have met her and she's the girl in the photos.  I would have seen her but was told she's definitely not a GFE provider.

Bummer. I’m out