easytimes81006

Still Christmas shopping?

8 posts in this topic

If anyone is still wondering what to send me for Christmas, please don't send me another sweater. A moaner would be nice, maybe a groaner, even a screamer, but no more sweaters please!

Hahaha, I do have one more gift to buy but for the most part I am done with christmas shopping. Now that I am older I just prefer to be straight to the point about what I want. it makes it a whole lot easier! 

Haven't started yet,but know exactly what to get on my short nice list. should take a couple of hours.Those on the naughty list will take weeks :)

What's the rush, isn't Christmas like a couple months away?

Yes, It's February 25th this year.  So there's still plenty of time for shopping.

Christmas is 2 weeks away from yesterday:huh:

I ordered a coat for my wife that she wanted.  I had a choice.  I could order it from Amazon and pay $35 or from the manufacturer web site for $25.  So I ordered it from t he manufacturer web site.  After ordering, I discovered the manufacturer is in China and the coat is shipping from China.  Oh Shit!  I'm hoping it arrives before Christmas.  Should have stuck with Amazon.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:20 AM, easytimes81006 said:

If anyone is still wondering what to send me for Christmas, please don't send me another sweater. A moaner would be nice, maybe a groaner, even a screamer, but no more sweaters please!

LMAO 

Glad you reminded me. Crap, I haven't started or even thought about what to shop for!