MyraGold

Death Threats

16 posts in this topic

Hey y’all just wanted to share that I’ve been receiving hostile and threatening texts from someone tonight and if you’re a provider(especially if you post in Boulder) and wanna know this number please let me know, PM me.

Please pm me and I'm so sorry someone has done this to you.  

I hope you have shared the information with the mods.

They’re not linked to any profile so not sure what mods could do. They can dm me as well if needed. 

Sorry this is happening to you.  This type of information also needs to be shared with LE.  Just calling you names etc. is one thing, but threats of violence & death move toward criminal activity.

Myra, as others have said, I am so sorry this is happening to you.  There are some sick and twisted folks who try to find their joy by threatening and harassing others.  I'm with Bit on this one, genuine threats should be reported to LE.  This counts as a crime.  Be safe and take care of yourself.

this should NEVER happen to any of the ladies.Please take the steps to stay safe.

16 hours ago, MyraGold said:

Hey y’all just wanted to share that I’ve been receiving hostile and threatening texts from someone tonight and if you’re a provider(especially if you post in Boulder) and wanna know this number please let me know, PM me.

Be extra safe right now...more so then usual. Ask someone to walk you to and from your car when possible (many hotels/businesses have security that can help with this), watch you're surroundings, carry spray/stun gun etc. It's probably just some asshole, but better safe than sorry. Sorry you're going through this. Hopefully it's stopped by now. Big hugs to you Myra. 

Ass holes are everywhere, but just to be sure be EXTRA CAREFUL. If you do out-calls have the "John" walk you to your car. Double verify in calls. If you tell them what's happening they won't mind a bit of extra checking.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:16 AM, average1 said:

Myra, as others have said, I am so sorry this is happening to you.  There are some sick and twisted folks who try to find their joy by threatening and harassing others.  I'm with Bit on this one, genuine threats should be reported to LE.  This counts as a crime.  Be safe and take care of yourself.

On 12/8/2019 at 6:21 AM, Bit Banger said:

Sorry this is happening to you.  This type of information also needs to be shared with LE.  Just calling you names etc. is one thing, but threats of violence & death move toward criminal activity.

I'm surprised anyone would suggest getting LE involved. Calling the cops is rarely (if ever) a good idea, ESPECIALLY if you are a SW. Cops cannot be trusted to have your best interests at heart.

As others have said ... be extra careful. I am a strong proponent of getting yourself a CCP.

1 hour ago, whosyourdaty said:

I am a strong proponent of getting yourself a CCP.

certified cock pleaser?

Community College of Philadelphia?

oh ..... a gun.  only if you are truly prepared and ready to use deadly force. Otherwise you will just arm your attacker.  Each to their own, but a good self defense/martial arts training is much more useful IMHO.

btw there are lots of good cops too, and there are lots of times they should be called.  Death threats are one.

Mace? Or a Taser.  I saw some interesting flashlight units at a street fair the other day.

Edited by Bit Banger

7 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Holy crap.  Please say safe. :)

OK,  "Safe."