Gentlejeff1

Violet Ray CS

14 posts in this topic

Texted her a weekend so ago and she wanted a picture.  I texted back saying I didn't send pics.  She asked me to describe myself and I kind of lost interest.  I'm sure she was being safe, but didn't feel like going through the brain drain at the time.  Her pics are intriguing, I must say.

Theres a few providers out there requesting pictures,thats something new from what i am seeing. 

2 hours ago, Johnny_rey said:

Theres a few providers out there requesting pictures,thats something new from what i am seeing. 

That may be a trend with some new providers.  I don't think most established ladies require pictures ahead of time. But I could be wrong here.

I am not sure what a picture of a client can tell an ASP. To me that just seems strange especially if ASP'S are using a picture of a client to verify a guy.

Edited by Nicholeofdenver

On 12/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, Nicholeofdenver said:

I am not sure what a picture of a client can tell an ASP. To me that just seems strange especially if ASP'S are using a picture of a client to verify a guy.

I am not sure what it can tell an ASP either.

What it tells ME is that she now has an image of me to publish and out me when I have a conflict and have to cancel or maybe when she just goes bat-shit-crazy with no input from me. Also a pic for LEO to discover when she lapses on her screening someday.

Not just no but HELL NO. 

9 hours ago, Kinkster said:

I am not sure what it can tell an ASP either.

What it tells ME is that she now has an image of me to publish and out me when I have a conflict and have to cancel or maybe when she just goes bat-shit-crazy with no input from me. Also a pic for LEO to discover when she lapses on her screening someday.

Not just no but HELL NO. 

This is explains why most providers don't show pictures of their faces either! 

Illogical, unpredictable people, both male and female, in this hobby!

Well this forum got off the original subject quickly LOL. 
I can understand why a lady would want to see a picture of my face just like I want to see a picture of hers. It can give a level of comfort or, perhaps, caution to her. I’ve sent a pic a few times to girls who 1) were reviewed with a good rep And 2) if she had face pics also. I suppose I’m being a tad risky but most of the reviewed ladies on here are professionals who would never use that kind of info against you. I know that I have seldom come across anyone I wouldn’t trust in all the years I’ve been hobbying (truth be told, I trust many of these ladies far more than many of my associates and friends). And besides, what’s to stop some girl who wants your pics to use against from snapping a picture during your time with her - and in a far more compromising picture than just your face?! 

So, back to the original question, anyone have any recon on Violet? She’s on my short list so I may TOFTT but prefer any recon.

3 hours ago, stjones1919 said:

So, back to the original question, anyone have any recon on Violet? She’s on my short list so I may TOFTT but prefer any recon.

Since nobody has responded with a yes, TOFTT and do a review.  Be the first.  Lead the way.

I tried to meet with her last week, but she wasn’t available before I left town. Will try again.

She is very picky on who she sees. If your not her type she wont see you. She will increase first visit and then claim regulars get discount or lower. Rate.  I've seen her friend and have talked with violet ray but have not seen her.