50-DE

What about this feeling?

23 posts in this topic

Just don't see the point anymore to partake in the hobby. Like B.B. King said-The thrill is gone. Anyone else ever experience this before? Ladies please chime in, would like to hear your thoughts about this.

And yes, I'm already aware of the comments that could be written about not being "manly" anymore or anything else like that, go ahead and have your fun with it, I'm already expecting those kind of comments.

23 minutes ago, 50-DE said:

Just don't see the point anymore to partake in the hobby. Like B.B. King said-The thrill is gone. Anyone else ever experience this before? Ladies please chime in, would like to hear your thoughts about this.

And yes, I'm already aware of the comments that could be written about not being "manly" anymore or anything else like that, go ahead and have your fun with it, I'm already expecting those kind of comments.

That’s got to be a hard feeling my friend. Sending love your way hoping you can find what your looking for

12 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I feel you brother.  A while back in the not too distant past I had 6 appts and not in one of those was I fucked.😳 

They didn’t even have the common courtesy to rub my shoulders while I was blowing them off. 

I took a day off to get myself fucked and then I told myself that next day “Get back on that saddle and ride”

You need to be honest with yourself on what you want in an encounter and find who you mesh with.  

Best is fucking to you 🥂 

I’m out of rep points for today. +100

Huh?????

This hobby is what you make it! If your glass is half empty, or even below this. Ain't nothing anyone can do about that! TOB is one of the most safest sure bets out there in the hobby world!  Sure one may experience a hiccup. Overall, this has been a fun ride to be on!

If you were talking about Craigslist or Backpage. Then maybe I may have some common ground with you. As that was a total crap shoot......

Edited by parkercole

Seems like an easy one to me. When the thrill is gone, move on to something else more thrilling. Life's what you make it. Come back if/when you get excited about the hobby again. Why spend your $$$ on anything you feel meh about. 

Although most men won’t admit it sometimes we need more than the physical joy sex delivers. We need some type of connection, emotional, mental or even a common interest to really enjoy the hobby. 
I was feeling a little like you are a while back some of the excitement was gone ... my first thought was “ oh shit !! What was wrong with me ???” I’m a man these are amazing beautiful ladies being with them is ever man’s fantasy come true and it’s just good not amazing??? Yes all my experience where good and they where good providers but it was just the same ... and the same ... now what?? 
see the thing I found out was it wasn’t enough for me because,  my  own quick pleasure was short lasting and not long term or enough for me to fell the excitement. 
I decided I would take control and change things up from the norm ... sometimes it was all about her enjoyment sometimes it was more about the mental stimulation sometimes it was a dinner date and sometimes it was all about kissing and foreplay like kids ... 

this took a little more research and a lot of communication, and I know it wasn’t for all providers... but it was what brought back the excitement for me ... and yet others thought it was great... and that made it great form me too..  

as a matter of fact yesterday I switched it up and we went shopping first ... had some good conversation made a few purchases and then went back to have one of the best hours of amazing passionate wild crazy sex I ever had ... 

I know this was a lot ... but the short side is simple ... every thing in life can loose it’s excitement if you go through the movement your expected to do and anything can be exciting if you take control and make it a great experience for you and others... 

shake it off the excitement is still there for you ... it may just need a little work or change from the same old same old ... 

A large part of sex is in the big head ... larger than we men usually think. This is due to the little head getting 90% of the mans blood supply. So the mental aspect goes unsatisfied. Sounds like you are tired of the little head dictating events (pun intended). 

Often, the thrill of seducing a woman is much more exciting than just getting naked and going at it. Maybe try taking a lady to a nice dinner and a movie, and then home (no sex). Next time maybe ice skating, then a museum, then dinner, then home (no sex). And so on. Eventually, the man hopes to get the lady to the point she wants to rip his clothes off and pounce on him like a starved tiger. Then you have the kind of all out monkey sex than has the neighbors pounding on the apartment walls because they can't sleep with all the noise.

After that, the big head feels fulfilled because of his conquest, and the little head gets what he wants. And if the lady can't get the smile off her face and walks bow legged for a couple of days ... then it's a win-win for everyone.

16 hours ago, 50-DE said:

Just don't see the point anymore to partake in the hobby. Like B.B. King said-The thrill is gone. Anyone else ever experience this before?

Yep, been there, felt that, for me after three years of “banging for variety” the key was to stick mainly to a few regulars that I actually got to know. It worked wonders for my interest level.

Sure, you have to venture out with a stranger now and again, that’s how you meet future regulars, but I like having “girlfriends” I know well enough to shop for.

25 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

... I like having “girlfriends” I know well enough to shop for.

Or shop with 😁

23 hours ago, Laci French said:

I feel you brother.  A while back in the not too distant past I had 6 appts and not in one of those was I fucked.😳 

They didn’t even have the common courtesy to rub my shoulders while I was blowing them off. 

I took a day off to get myself fucked and then I told myself that next day “Get back on that saddle and ride”

You need to be honest with yourself on what you want in an encounter and find who you mesh with.  

Best is fucking to you 🥂 

Respect....I hear ya girl...Take a step back and do a recharge/reset. Then pull an Aerosmith--Back in the saddle again.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:45 PM, Calik8 said:

That’s got to be a hard feeling my friend. Sending love your way hoping you can find what your looking for

That's very sweet to do pretty lady, thank you. Need to put on the playlist U2-Still haven't found what I'm looking for...and....Heart of Gold by Neil Young 

On 11/30/2019 at 9:08 PM, parkercole said:

Huh?????

This hobby is what you make it! If your glass is half empty, or even below this. Ain't nothing anyone can do about that! TOB is one of the most safest sure bets out there in the hobby world!  Sure one may experience a hiccup. Overall, this has been a fun ride to be on!

If you were talking about Craigslist or Backpage. Then maybe I may have some common ground with you. As that was a total crap shoot......

I feel ya man...thanks for taking the time to reply.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:34 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Seems like an easy one to me. When the thrill is gone, move on to something else more thrilling. Life's what you make it. Come back if/when you get excited about the hobby again. Why spend your $$$ on anything you feel meh about. 

Thank you for the reply......Good points there....If you only knew what I have done in the RW when it comes to thrill. A recharge/reset is needed I think to find a new list of thrill items to work on.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:51 AM, Thecoach said:

Although most men won’t admit it sometimes we need more than the physical joy sex delivers. We need some type of connection, emotional, mental or even a common interest to really enjoy the hobby. 
I was feeling a little like you are a while back some of the excitement was gone ... my first thought was “ oh shit !! What was wrong with me ???” I’m a man these are amazing beautiful ladies being with them is ever man’s fantasy come true and it’s just good not amazing??? Yes all my experience where good and they where good providers but it was just the same ... and the same ... now what?? 
see the thing I found out was it wasn’t enough for me because,  my  own quick pleasure was short lasting and not long term or enough for me to fell the excitement. 
I decided I would take control and change things up from the norm ... sometimes it was all about her enjoyment sometimes it was more about the mental stimulation sometimes it was a dinner date and sometimes it was all about kissing and foreplay like kids ... 

this took a little more research and a lot of communication, and I know it wasn’t for all providers... but it was what brought back the excitement for me ... and yet others thought it was great... and that made it great form me too..  

as a matter of fact yesterday I switched it up and we went shopping first ... had some good conversation made a few purchases and then went back to have one of the best hours of amazing passionate wild crazy sex I ever had ... 

I know this was a lot ... but the short side is simple ... every thing in life can loose it’s excitement if you go through the movement your expected to do and anything can be exciting if you take control and make it a great experience for you and others... 

shake it off the excitement is still there for you ... it may just need a little work or change from the same old same old ... 

HELL YA, Thecoach! Great reply for this former division 1 college football player.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:04 AM, SixtiesDude said:

A large part of sex is in the big head ... larger than we men usually think. This is due to the little head getting 90% of the mans blood supply. So the mental aspect goes unsatisfied. Sounds like you are tired of the little head dictating events (pun intended). 

Often, the thrill of seducing a woman is much more exciting than just getting naked and going at it. Maybe try taking a lady to a nice dinner and a movie, and then home (no sex). Next time maybe ice skating, then a museum, then dinner, then home (no sex). And so on. Eventually, the man hopes to get the lady to the point she wants to rip his clothes off and pounce on him like a starved tiger. Then you have the kind of all out monkey sex than has the neighbors pounding on the apartment walls because they can't sleep with all the noise.

After that, the big head feels fulfilled because of his conquest, and the little head gets what he wants. And if the lady can't get the smile off her face and walks bow legged for a couple of days ... then it's a win-win for everyone.

Thank you for the reply...I like your style, yes I agree, the thrill and/or art of seduction can be exciting.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:19 AM, JungleGeorge said:

Take a break, go tan and take some vitamin d

I agree, taking a break is a good thing to do. I should go tan because I work graveyard shift and the vitamin D would help out...LOL!

On 12/1/2019 at 0:42 PM, BadBoy said:

Yep, been there, felt that, for me after three years of “banging for variety” the key was to stick mainly to a few regulars that I actually got to know. It worked wonders for my interest level.

Sure, you have to venture out with a stranger now and again, that’s how you meet future regulars, but I like having “girlfriends” I know well enough to shop for.

That's whatsup!

It might just be that your testosterone level is low. The older we get, the less we have you know. T-level drops and we lose our interest in sex quite a bit. There are bunches of treatments for that out there if that's the problem.  On the other hand, if that is NOT the problem, then maybe you have reached a cross roads and need to go out on some legitimate dates. Sport-humping rando's is great fun for awhile, but for many if can get kinda hollow and they need a connection.

life ebbs and flows, its natural, and bigger than you, trying to control it is futile...

the hobby is no exception...

phases happen, welcome them, respect them in you and in others, they exist for a reason...

where ever this page turning takes you just stay honest and you will go exactly where you need to...

always realizing today is not the rest of your life, tomorrow is always another day...

Wow.  Was the thrill ever there???  You just joined in April!!!

On 12/2/2019 at 11:47 AM, Admiral C said:

It might just be that your testosterone level is low. The older we get, the less we have you know. T-level drops and we lose our interest in sex quite a bit. There are bunches of treatments for that out there if that's the problem.  On the other hand, if that is NOT the problem, then maybe you have reached a cross roads and need to go out on some legitimate dates. Sport-humping rando's is great fun for awhile, but for many if can get kinda hollow and they need a connection.

Never crossed my mind about the testosterone. That's a good idea to check that out, hear about it all the time on the radio.

On 12/2/2019 at 0:02 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

life ebbs and flows, its natural, and bigger than you, trying to control it is futile...

the hobby is no exception...

phases happen, welcome them, respect them in you and in others, they exist for a reason...

where ever this page turning takes you just stay honest and you will go exactly where you need to...

always realizing today is not the rest of your life, tomorrow is always another day...

Great reply!!!

7 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Wow.  Was the thrill ever there???  You just joined in April!!!

Joined TOB in April, Yes. Doesn't mean I have been doing this just since April.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:08 PM, 50-DE said:

Respect....I hear ya girl...Take a step back and do a recharge/reset. Then pull an Aerosmith--Back in the saddle again.

Wasn't it Gene Autrey that sang "Back in the saddle again"?

Go to the doctor and get your T level checked.

As us guys age, things slow down and don't work as well as they used to and it is disheartening that happens.  But you can't let it get you down.

Help is available if you want it.

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Wasn't it Gene Autrey that sang "Back in the saddle again"?

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Go to the doctor and get your T level checked.

As us guys age, things slow down and don't work as well as they used to and it is disheartening that happens.  But you can't let it get you down.

Help is available if you want it.

Both versions are good.

Thank you for the comments, greatly appreciated.