StoneCross

P411

15 posts in this topic

So it’s been quite sometime since I’ve been on here. But for some reason this morning I find myself with a question. I’ve been considering dropping my P411 account since I hardly ever use it. As it seems when I find a provider I stick with them until they decide to move-on. Then by the time I decide to try and see a another provider the okays on my account or no longer active. 

I don't understand. I have "okays" from 2009 that are still valid. If a provider leaves P411 her "okays" disappear. Have all your previous providers left P411? :confused:

12 hours ago, StoneCross said:

So it’s been quite sometime since I’ve been on here. But for some reason this morning I find myself with a question. I’ve been considering dropping my P411 account since I hardly ever use it. As it seems when I find a provider I stick with them until they decide to move-on. Then by the time I decide to try and see a another provider the okays on my account or no longer active. 

Are they no longer active or are they older? If it's that your okays are older, try meeting back up with one of the ladies, so she can give you an updated okay. 

Sorry but what I meant is that they have done gotten out of the business. So not able to see them anymore if I could I must definitely would 🤣

Were I static geographically I might agree with you.  But I have found P411 invaluable, often my only source with the demise of BP & CL, during my travels.

I get your point about not renewing P411. But I find that P411 makes verification with a lady extremely easy. To me, the cost to renew is worth it for that alone. If I add in any promotions a lady offers to 411 clients, it could wind up paying for itself.

I also think p411 is invaluable for screening!! The okays and profile info are extremely helpful!

Love P411 for screening and when I see ladies i'm familiar with who have given Okays to someone i'm screening I get chills :D

On 11/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, StoneCross said:

...As it seems when I find a provider I stick with them until they decide to move-on. Then by the time I decide to try and see a another provider the okays on my account or no longer active

Always a good reminder to see ladies NOW vs waiting for the future.  Every now and then, some of them return like a few did this year.

As others have stated, unless the ladies ask to remove their accounts or YOU delete the OK, they should be active.

P411 to me is great. No needing to put out all my references time and time again. Just request a appointment. They get back and book. Your set.

I'm new to the service, but I'm enjoying how easy P411 makes verification.

Is a lifetime membership still available? 

Have they offered lifetime memberships?

19 hours ago, pandarus23 said:

I'm new to the service, but I'm enjoying how easy P411 makes verification.

Have they offered lifetime memberships?

Yes.   My membership expires in 3011.  Might be my #1 investment.  

Looks like it is currently  not an option on the renewal page.  

If the new owners are looking at this,  it might be a "Black Friday" idea.  :) 

Eve with Okays  I'm still going to ask the last 3-4 ladies you have seen if they would repeat with you again or if any issues came up.

Same as if I'm asking  for a references from any one ..