Stino

Miss Claire/Jessica/Pamela

13 posts in this topic

Miss Claire 720-464-8115
Colorado Companion

OK this one is a little weird, but just curious if anyone knows. 

Miss Claire - https://theotherboard.com/users/136145 has been posting using these pictures for a few weeks. She used to post using the pictures from https://www.clairemodel44.com/, and her web link went to that website. Now the web link on her profile goes to this profile https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Pamela123. On Eros there's a woman named Alice who's using a different set of photos but her phone number is the same one listed on clairemodel44.com, but with the name Jessica Sunny now being the name on clairemodel44.com. Miss Claire seems to still be getting positive reviews, and I don't see any other obvious signs that these ladies aren't legit so my assumption is that there's a manager or something of that nature involved and the water has just gotten muddy. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated, feel free to message me. 

I don’t know if this is the case, but ...

In the early days some ladies would use different names for different advertising venues.  It was an easy way to track which advertising $s were most effective.  I know of at least one well reviewed YL on this site who followed that practice.  It may be a carryover from hard copy days when pictures were usually stock photos.

She does have some reviews. Although the 2 different phone numbers, on TOB vs Website is odd...wonder if she’s with an agency? I’d be interested to know too. 

Hello dear sirs, I work independently.  and for different advertising platforms I use different phone numbers, (some of my advertisements were created even before the ToB on this and another name)

57 minutes ago, Miss Claire said:

Hello dear sirs, I work independently.  and for different advertising platforms I use different phone numbers, (some of my advertisements were created even before the ToB on this and another name)

She is real 

Edited by Xander507

I’ve seen her three times on her last two visits. She is Amazing!

4 hours ago, Miss Claire said:

Sign me up!!! 😉 I’ll text you.

46 minutes ago, Vaildog said:

I’ve seen her three times on her last two visits. She is Amazing!

Thank you so much honey 

Don't know what all the noise is about, many ladies carry 2 or three phones, different names on different profile platforms, change their name often for safety. But I can tell you this with first hand knowledge and certainty Miss Claire is the real deal, independant, the woman in the pics, more beautiful in person and really damn sexy. 

11 hours ago, Leoaugust said:

Don't know what all the noise is about, many ladies carry 2 or three phones, different names on different profile platforms, change their name often for safety. But I can tell you this with first hand knowledge and certainty Miss Claire is the real deal, independent, the woman in the pics, more beautiful in person and really damn sexy. 

The main emphasis is that independent women are using their own images across all platforms/websites.

On 3/14/2020 at 6:08 PM, Miss Claire said:

Hi everyone

Hello beautiful.;)